What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem '91 and West Coast Dawg

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The army of Nancy B approaches!
Come get you some and bring that finished Alien Kush so I can decide whether or not to give her the axe.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Be there right after Festivus is over my friend! Gonna be a variety pack for sure. A little of it all to taste and test! Nancy B returns!!!! What a year it will be!!! Add that to some Gypsy C-99, a couple diffent OG's, Burkle and Black Domina cut that is just a skull destoyer. Strongest stuff I had all summer and now she is all mine. Bring you the goods when I come up!! OOOHHHHHH and got a Bubblegum cut and several beans from someone who had snagged a pack of GrapePunche's crazy work with the Bubblegum a year or two ago!!! So much for doing a single strain i the room at all this year!!!

S

SicKSKills

Hey guys just too clear some things up, wonka's cut ended up being a mislabel of schroomy420s original diesel(from wonkas mouth in person), which is still THE BOMB, and i wish i never let her go. there is a lot of peeps throwing around the skunkva moniker lately, most seem to be calling their cut that cause that is the only source of legit verified 91 but really they are just running the apothecary(club headed pheno) or thadoctas cut(more conical pointy tips). moneys got the real skunkva it appears, way to go, hard to find.hope this helps a little, take it easy and enjoy your nuggets.

btw love your avatar Rain...

Rainman

Veteran
So SickSkills are we to believe that this cut is the Original Diesal and not the 91? Just askin cause it looks nothing like that cut.

Last edited:
S

SicKSKills

rain, just by looking at your pic i really couldn't tell what you have since its such a close up, but if you have the same cut as norkali then yes it is absolutely the s420 cut, which can look very different from grow to grow even in the same room. good karma selling thadoctas cut though as far as i can remember.

Rainman

Veteran
So you can tell that Money Mike has the real deal from his single pic but cant tell if I have the same cut that Norkali has by either of our pics? They aren't even close to resembling each other. Sniff!! Sniff!! You smell that? Again Sicks sorry to doubt you and Money but until I can get something more than a couple of posts from you, I am gonna keep calling her the 91. Fits the description, smell, and again the pics are dead on for what everyone knows as the 91. Thanks for the opinion though and again I really dont care about the name.

Looks like straight fire regardless of "label". IMO environment can cause so many variances etc etc....
Keep doin what your doin!

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
yummmm chemdawg looks nice bro i got the chem d and she will never leave my garden

Rainman

Veteran
Canadian - She is fire for sure

Aero - Im just a squirrel livin your world! Lovin your grows esp the indoor. Just nuts.

More 91'...........

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Have a great weekend IC!!

Last edited:

Rainman

Veteran
Those that know dont tell and those that tell dont know.....
:sasmokin:

Rainman

Veteran
And haters/hoarders always want everyone to believe that they are absolutely holding fakes and that they are absolutely the only ones with the real deal. Very convienient and corny.

Now I see what is going on folks!! It seems that Money Mike has enlisted his friends to come in and do some hatin on his part and so it has begun. Check out Rootsyles page and look at Mikey askin for help!! Classic! Can someone please come and help me out so the big bad chem 91 hoarders/bullys dont hurt my feelings?

Money you are something special partner. To call someone a friend and say you arent trying to fuck with my crdiebility in one post while going to your buds page and asking for help is the very definition of a ball swinger. Such a comedy here askin your buddys to come here and start the same flame/hate that you complained about is what is hatin to the max degree.

Norkali

@Rainman :)
I got the same cut Rainman has from Good Karma Collective. They didn't know what chem it was, just that it could be the '91 so I started labeling it as that to keep it straight from the other chems in my collection. Not that I needed to label it, because I have never come across anything that stinks so much even in veg.

Looks like we're running the same Chem....I was lucky enough to grab her way back...
That's the reason I kept her....the STEM-RUB never lies!!!! So, what I have gathered from this thread is that I most likely have the apothecary cut.....yes? Club-headed (not pointy as Sick was pointing out, and that's how Rootsy's pic looks...)

Rain and I have different cuts for sure, look at the difference! So....with courtesy we can make progress, nobody knows for sure...but we can help each-other figure these cuts out if we can stay civil and keep the egos out of it! Remember, WE ALL have DANK-ASS plants.....just different cuts of the golden Chem/Diesel pie.

Rainman

Veteran
Butthurt is what you get when your buddy has his fingers in your ass and tickling your balls. How does your stomach feel?

Please take your comments and 2 cents to another thread that Mr Mikey has asked for help in.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
whatever it is, it looks great!
but you'll be lucky to roll 2 joints of that plant.
the great shit never yields well anyway.

oh and this thread is an instant classic!
truly comedic.
*no disrespect to all parties involved*

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not trying to cause any more drama but this is what I got labeled as chem91. She is deffinatley one of the stinkiest bitches I have ever grown.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

But like has been said before enviroment can play a big role on how plants can look so you can't always go on the looks of things trough pictures.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
Ive been holding the 91 for 4 yrs, at one point I was the only head with the cut before hooking jb and Bageled up.
unless you got her from me,wonka,bageled or someone that knows us I doubt you have the real thing.
Chem/Dawg 91 (skunkva cut)
picture.php

All i have to say is that this dry nug shot here is for sure the skunkva chem91.

And if anyone has a legitimate skunkva clone, its gonna be MoneyMike. Im not trying to side with anyone here, but MM is one of the few with a confirmed 91
Regardless, whatever rainman has must be the shit, cause the yield is seriously tripping me out... What do those nugs finish out to weigh dry? Looks like the colas weigh less than a gram

Latest posts

Latest posts