What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flora Kleen?

Picked up a bottle of this today due to my ladies need to be harvested by after the weekend so i figured this stuff would get the job done..anyone else ran it with good results? The directions say 1-2tsp per watering can? i guess i'll do 2 tsp per gallon...this is my fist time using a clearing solution for havest, any feedback appreciated...thanks

DrGreenThumb

I use it to clear out my hydroton/hydro system for a flush. It really does clean out salt buildup in growing media. It does not directly "flush" the plant of salts/minerals/what-have-you. Just cleans your system.

Run it with nothing but plain water.

Lume

GH flora kleen....a little bit with standing 2-3day tap water about 10days before snip for soiless in 2-3l pots ....water reamaining days......watch ur water bubble through bottom of pots cleaning ur roots last week after using flora kleen.
It also ensures clean re-usable rooted mediums for the veggie garden outside.....

Lume

....and a tsp isnt much....in a little plastic measure cup its a bit at the bottom only......too much feeding plants flush will/definitely result in harsh lesstasteful finish.

Dirt Bag

Can Florakleen be used in tap water for maintenance flush between reservoir changes?
And does it typically require pH adjustment?

Latest posts

Latest posts