What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

can i use maple syrup in the last 4 weeks of flower? instead of molasses

cashmunny

You guys crack me up with your "treats" for plants. I feed my plants chocolate. But only on Valentine's day. And only if there is a blow job in it for me

J

JackTheGrower

You guys crack me up with your "treats" for plants. I feed my plants chocolate. But only on Valentine's day. And only if there is a blow job in it for me

Hey What strain is that?

The sugar is for the soil since the plant makes it's own..

Make that honey raw organic.. If not it kinda misses some of the benefits.

I add a small amount to 2 gal sprayer and apply about twice in veg.

So just to suggest.. it's not a fertilizer nor is it a magic bloom enhancer. It's a microbe treat that I feel helps promote plant quality in combination with other things.

On the note of sugars.. I had a good time with C&H's washed raw cane sugar this year with soil fungal health.
Again applying sugars is an extra rather than a standard.

Noting beats a healthy soil... Sugars stimulate microbes.. If they are already doing well then you can boost their effect in the soil So, that's where that is at.

So sugars are not part of a basic nutrient system. They are "tools" for manipulating the microbiology. So if we work with it that way honey, maple, cane and so on can be helpful.

I'd like to tell gardeners to think of using sugars in that way. it's a part of the last 10% so to speak where proper soil health is the 90..

IMO

Jack

RockyMountainHi

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with th
Veteran

I'm going to fire up the grill tonight - do some steaks and baked potatoes and feed that to MY girls.

Last week was spagetti

with tums

(Gotta cut it up into itty bitty pieces tho,,,,,,)

sito007

Molasses, Honey , Maple syrup , I'm so sorry if I'm a noob but can cant figure out what you need it the last weeks of flowering? can you please me understand:respect::1help:

J

JackTheGrower

Molasses, Honey , Maple syrup , I'm so sorry if I'm a noob but can cant figure out what you need it the last weeks of flowering? can you please me understand:respect::1help:

Okay..

Nothing..

It's hard to express a volume of information

So guys jump in..

Depending on the volume of the organic soil your plant is in and the amount of materials a soil can just coast for the last few weeks IMO.

I'm in full flower and I don't think I will feed again.. I might but with raw materials is more being ahead of the game since the microbiology takes time to digest materials.

Want to share what your situation is>? What style what nutrients etc..

I can only tell you about what I do with any confidence.. I have been at this style a few year so I'm a good source on this style with these materials.

Do you compost?

sticky367

Dammit, mine says amber. So I just ate a spoonful of grade A organic bullshiet. It was pretty watery consistency at least. I had the idea of adding a spoonful to my compost tea and it led me to this thread.

Just came to check if anyone else was trying it and had okay results, I would expect plant saps to be anti...fungal/ insect although I've seen no info on maple syrup. Not sure if it would do more harm than good for my tea.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Amber, light maple syrup is the best? Maybe for cross dressing quebecois pansies.

I take it dark, like my women.

Yes I am a french québécois pansi but you need to remember aunt Jamima is getting old and won't keep you guys supplied for ever.. And when that happens you'll be happy to be living in the same country as us Frenchies, french jokes will come to an end and even you will be saying Oui oui mon ami, je suis une Maple syrup pansi!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sorry I couldn't help myself, I was actually looking for maple syrup info I ran out of molasses and like any real self respecting Frenchman I happen to have 100% pure maple syrup in the fridge.. Right next to my Celine Dion albums.

Anybody know how much syrup I should use? Remember this is pure stuff straight from the maple farms of Qc.. I figure I would start with 10 ml/ gal..

Look at this ehh zave you evar zeen anyzhing as beautiful likze thiz, It'z ok my frienzs don'tz be affraidz Iz know it's your firz time trying such za pur produc but zi thiz ok, how do you zay it, ahhh yez, you mightz feel a slight discumfort zat firz but no worriez heh, whenz the pure naturol chugarz start taking zeffect you will soon forgetz allz z'your worriez oui oui oui m'y frienz.

picture.php

Az you zee bubelz are forming az thiz indzicate a very highz level of produc purity.