What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Help me find the right cycle timer

p0opstlnksal0t

I'm trying to find a cycle timer that will allow for off periods of 1 to 12 hours or more and on cycles of 10 seconds to one minute. I am not having any luck finding a cycle timer capable of this does anyone have any suggestions

p0opstlnksal0t

https://www.amazon.com/Multifunctio...1516110538&sr=8-1&keywords=digital+cycle+time

I bought three or four of these when they were 11.99. Never failed me and are completely dynamic when it comes to programming multiple options a day.

That's the one I have now but it can only function in hours/mins or mins/seconds. I need it to run in hours/seconds. Like 6 hours off, 30 seconds on. Right now if I set the off time to hours, the on time has to be at least one minute.

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
That's the one I have now but it can only function in hours/mins or mins/seconds. I need it to run in hours/seconds. Like 6 hours off, 30 seconds on. Right now if I set the off time to hours, the on time has to be at least one minute.

Uhhh...plug one timer into another and offset it by 30 sec? Lol. I don't know then- I'm stumped. I guess you're looking at titan controls but they're expensive for what they are...

p0opstlnksal0t

That one might be able to do it

Interval circulation
Mode of Hour Min Sec, the minimum interval of 1 second, infinite loop.

Latest posts

Latest posts