What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New England Garage 8kw DEVA's, 54k btu, 32 plant, Ebb buckets coco top feed dtw

maxmurder

Veteran
Kilz is available at HD or Lowes, helps with mold. I would paint with that and then use Tyvek house wrap for your reflective film. You can get a 9' roll also at HD/Lowes and cut the hole role in half so it's 4.5' instead of 9. you can spray with H2o2 or bleach in between runs, lasts a good long time.

maxmurder

Veteran
I thought about that but those epoxy floors are such a pain lol.

My humidity down in the basement tent is killing me. Gonna have to add a humidity source in there on a controller.

Top sensor is in my living room

Bottom sensor is in the tent. It's hoverin around 35-39 rh. I'm sure it's just suckling the moisture out of my new gg4 cuts

epoxy floors would reflect light but the not much will be seen by plants, the rad thing about concrete floors is when they get wet the water has somewhere to go, epoxy creates a slippery fucking mess and kinda seals the concrete instead of absorbing the water.

p0opstlnksal0t

epoxy floors would reflect light but the not much will be seen by plants, the rad thing about concrete floors is when they get wet the water has somewhere to go, epoxy creates a slippery fucking mess and kinda seals the concrete instead of absorbing the water.

ya buddy thats what i was going for, i prefer the concrete sealed for easier cleaning and i dont want the concrete holding moisture mold or mildew spores.

Kilz is available at HD or Lowes, helps with mold. I would paint with that and then use Tyvek house wrap for your reflective film. You can get a 9' roll also at HD/Lowes and cut the hole role in half so it's 4.5' instead of 9. you can spray with H2o2 or bleach in between runs, lasts a good long time.

thanks for the tip but i prefer the finish painted on, i wont be hanging any plastic from the walls. kilz oil based interior primer sealer is good stuff i could lather that on the walls nice and thick. makes for easy cleaning.

Desert Hydro

Veteran
get my DEva and controller in and its SWEET! really is a well made fixture. its so compact and streamlined. i cant wait for the new air cooled ones. its too damn hot here for non aircooled lights

Attachments

• IMG_20171110_140023.jpg
    IMG_20171110_140023.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 10

p0opstlnksal0t

get my DEva and controller in and its SWEET! really is a well made fixture. its so compact and streamlined. i cant wait for the new air cooled ones. its too damn hot here for non aircooled lights

Badass man. I like that it's unitized. If a piece inside breaks it can easily be field repaired. It's compact size means it can hug a ceiling in an 8' cielings. Not a problem I have but I bet I could build a flower room in the basement with 8' cielings and use these.

p0opstlnksal0t

Ive been lazy working 50-60 hours a week and spending all my weekend free time building my flower room i haven't dipped my clones yet lol... not looking too good. looks like aphids...

attachment.php

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 6

Desert Hydro

Veteran
i was recommended Imidacloprid for vegging plants. its a systemic nicotine based pesticide that will stay in the plant for a couple weeks and kill anything that feeds on it. look it up. if youre interested shoot me a PM. i bought some a few weeks ago and it came with a lifetime supply lol.

they use it in CA up to day of harvest in grapes and stuff. most people are flooding themselves with nicotine anyways lol

p0opstlnksal0t

Thanks for that info bro I'll order some and add it to the repertoire. I just got done a forbid 4f dip. I'll dip avid on Sunday then flora mite 3 days later then repeat. This should nuke all the billshit

i was recommended Imidacloprid for vegging plants. its a systemic nicotine based pesticide that will stay in the plant for a couple weeks and kill anything that feeds on it. look it up. if youre interested shoot me a PM. i bought some a few weeks ago and it came with a lifetime supply lol.

they use it in CA up to day of harvest in grapes and stuff. most people are flooding themselves with nicotine anyways lol

Miraculous Meds

Gees. I guess, if your dipping, you might as well go all the way. I like a second hit, but you really shouldn't need more than the forbid n avid treatment, and all forms of mites will be gone. The imid will test in your crop well after introducing it. months I believe. So use it early if your going to. I had decent luck with spectracide triazicide, at 45ml gal root drench. Some people have reported hot water dunks working, but I don't have experience.

p0opstlnksal0t

The middle wall is now insulated and the door is hung really the main things left are painting and then the room build-out which consist of hanging my automated venting system the carbon scrubber lights and setting up my feeding header. I installed a sink down in my basement for my cologne and veg rooms / tents and I spliced into my reverse osmosis

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-11-26-12-38-38.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-11-26-12-38-38.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 20171124_190729.jpg
    20171124_190729.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 20171124_190736.jpg
    20171124_190736.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 9

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Feeling for you... wish you get all those pests into control!

What's the reverse osmosis filter, the green thingy? Care to share brand/model? I thought they were much more sumptuous...

p0opstlnksal0t

I put all of the little girls in 3 gal fabric pots with some ph'd coco. I'm starting them out around .8 ec and going to work up to 1.2 ec once a day feeding. My ro water after nutes is around 6.0 ph. I'll alternate ph around 5.8-6.2 also they got a sulphur treatment for good measure. They appear to be bouncing back now after a couple of days of shock from the transplant. I feel bad. I was so tied up with my flower room I completely neglected these cuttings in their tent. In a couple of weeks I'll take all new cuttings from these moms. I met a nice older guy up here who consistently has about 20 strains on hand and has a very nice setup. He's graciously offered free cuts when he makes his next batch of clones.

Desert. Thanks man I'm at the point now where I'm running out of money and I'm having to cut corners at the end of the race to get this bitch going lol.

Repuk. Pests appear to be wiped out now. Sorry the pic doesn't show the RO spicket. The green thing is just a water measuring device I bought for cheap.

Attachments

• 20171126_145320.jpg
    20171126_145320.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 20171126_145451.jpg
    20171126_145451.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 20171126_161016.jpg
    20171126_161016.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 20171129_061238.jpg
    20171129_061238.jpg