What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GG#4. S1...

nickman

Veteran
Found two seeds in some Glue I had got off a friend... only one of them survived and this is what's become of it...!!!...

I can't really remember what week these pics were taken... I'll get more in a few days...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
It could actually be a cross with something, you never know when finding bag seeds...!!!...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Sport Farmer

Veteran
Damn, look at those fan leaves... covered in frost. Some serious frosting on that girl! Nice score my friend!! Hope you reveg her or got some cuttings from her. She looks like she'll be some tasty smoke.

What kind of aromas are you getting from her? How far in flowering are you?

Well done!!

It could actually be a cross with something, you never know when finding bag seeds...!!!...
View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

yeah man I feel you on that.

I found a seed in this (THC Bomb):

thcbomb_on.jpg

and grew it into this:

IMG_7608.jpg

I know how you feel. See we know the mother - the plant we found the seed in is the mother, but the father is completely unknown... It sucks lol I wish I knew

Yours came out great man! Super frosty!!! How's the nose? She looks like a keeper man keep up the good work!

Sport Farmer

Veteran
how are you posting big pics like that buddy?

When you insert a image using the "insert image" button there will be 3 drop down menus at the top and on the second one, you need to select "original only" so it shows the large image and not a linked thumbnail which is what it defaults to if you don't change it. :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts