What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

gorilla glue: representative of chem???

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
is gorilla glue representative of the chem family, esp. in regards to its effects, but slso smell/ flavor?

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
the buzz is not the same for my head but it certainly leans that way IMO in taste and effects.
also both are super potent.
Thanks Joesy (and Marr):tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php

Johnthepiper

The outdoor gorilla glue, grown in Oregon, that I'm smoking, presume it's the #4 the piney one, is without a doubt a direct descendant, if not an actual cutting of the NL5xHaze of the late 80's from Nevil.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The outdoor gorilla glue, grown in Oregon, that I'm smoking, presume it's the #4 the piney one, is without a doubt a direct descendant, if not an actual cutting of the NL5xHaze of the late 80's from Nevil.

That's a fake cut your puffin on.. There is no pine in GG#4

Last edited:

Grizz

Veteran
is gorilla glue representative of the chem family, esp. in regards to its effects, but slso smell/ flavor?
the 4 has more sour dub taste but the high is linked to chem no doubt, the gg2 ( now gone ) was real chem dominate both in taste and high as well as appearance

there is no piney cut of gorilla glue, I don't know what your trying to do but do some research on what the real gorilla glue 4 is about, start with the sticky threads and after you have read them all come back with facts

Slabs

definitely has similar characteristics from what I have read and sampled. but can anything really compare to the chem?

Dr. Amapola

Gorilla Glue is definitely one of my new favorite hybrids. I'm not 100% certain, but nearly positive that what I had was G.G.#1. It's got great "bag appeal"; it bright--almost fluorescent--green, it's got a real pungent sweet & sour kind of smell, and the buds' density is a nice happy medium--a quarter ounce of G.G. fills-out the bottom of a sandwich baggie and then some.

First impression was excellent for me, but then you catch a fire with this stuff and you realize G.G. is on that whole new level. I've been lucky enough to try a mile-long list of different strains over the past six months and this is one of the best.

The Shire is still my favorite strain of 2017 so far though.

billb

Veteran
It's awesome! I've been smoking on it for a few weeks! I love it. I have some gg4, gorrila bubble, chem 4, sour dubb and a few others going in flower now. I'll post pics of them soon. But I'm a huge fan of the gg4! Pleasure to smoke and grow

B

bigganjabud

That's a fake cut your puffin on.. There is no pine in GG#4

And @grizz

Lads apparently gg4 is the sativa leaning pheno and that piney smelling gg4 is actually the indica leaning pheno that is called gg1

Here's a thread about it man

Only reason I know of the thread is cos it's bloody hard to get the gg4 cut here in the uk so the seed version was on my needed list

HERE ya go

www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=343995

STAY blessed

Latest posts

Latest posts