What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New grow ebb and flow setup, 600w LED, 4 plants

janecommamary

Greetings IC community, this is my first post.

I have started a small grow with a DIY ebb and flow system, growing inside a 2x4x5 tent. 600w LED from galaxy hydro.

Nutes are 1/2 strength fox farms grow and bloom as well as their kangaroots and microbe brew. Also I've added a small amount of molasses and cal mag to the mix, the plants seem to like it.

I had some early on magnesium deficiency because I didn't know ff didn't include any kind of cal magnesium in their mix? Fixed that pretty quickly and now they are off to the races.

Seeds are from a D.C. Seedbank, a hybrid mix of a bunch of fun strains inc kali mist, g13, black widow, bubblegum, U.K. Cheese.

We'll see how they like the screen I grow them into.

They won't be a true scrog because I'm not growing them that long in veg, too impatient to make the switch, but I'll do what I can to spread the canopy that I have!

I'm expecting about 9 weeks of flower, so will try my best to expand these plants and trim some fan leaves going through veg

Attachments

• IMG_8962.jpg
    IMG_8962.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9211.jpg
    IMG_9211.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_9213.jpg
    IMG_9213.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_9157.jpg
    IMG_9157.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_9207.jpg
    IMG_9207.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_9210.jpg
    IMG_9210.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 14

paper thorn

Veteran
i love the ebb and flow you did. i really wanted to build one but i ended up down a different road. but learned all about that design a few years ago and it seems pretty good.
your plants look good. i hope you let them fill the screen pretty well. in the end you'll be happier, veg two weeks after you want to flip. just take a branch two weeks early, then one weeks early, and you'll get by till chop.