What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

400w mh/hps DWC ~ Arjans haze 3 & The church

Dope_Boy

Got Arjans haze 3 and the church from GHSC. Just switched to flower.

Day 1 of flower. Arjans haze 3 on the left and the church on the right. This is the furthest I've got. 1st grow was destroyed by 'unnatural' causes

Roots

B

bionicchronic

holy shit batman those roots put my synthetic fed to shame

B

bionicchronic

my bad i thought i clicked on the bio bucket thread but still. those roots :O

Dope_Boy

These pics are about 3 days short of a month into flower. According to greenhouse seeds the church flowers for 8 weeks indoors. Judging by the pics. Am I on the right path? This is my first grow after all

Dope_Boy

Any comment on the buds? The Church had about 4 weeks left to go. Worried that the yield won't be that great if it only got this far in 4weeks of flower.

dreaded

Buds look fine to me.
Just because greenhouse says 8 weeks...doesn't mean that pheno will... Some plants will pack on weight in
the end of flowering though..
She might be 8-10 weeks flowering time.
How long did you veg for?

Dope_Boy

Buds look fine to me.
Just because greenhouse says 8 weeks...doesn't mean that pheno will... Some plants will pack on weight in
the end of flowering though..
She might be 8-10 weeks flowering time.
How long did you veg for?

Thanks mate. Vegged for just short of 4weeks. Looking back now i think i should have switched to flower sooner because after switching to flower the size got a bit out of hand.

Buds still look ok and as above on finishing times. I just chopped down a Lemon Haze at 10 weeks that probably could have gone another week at least ( teach me to run it with Indicas ) Plus i also dropped the light cycle down to 11/13 for the last week to try and get it to finish earlier