What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bomb seeds now releasing a glue cross...

B

bigganjabud

About learning and chatting shit I have a degree in botany and a history of academic success I'd suggest maybe lay off the matcho bullshit and take time to ask about experiences before you go and cast aspersions on people's education

YetiOG

Anyone can fuck up a grow and blame gens mate

The reason I'm running gorilla bomb is because I have an (apparent) cut of the original gg4 and I'm comparing it tbh AS I'M FROM THE UK AND IT'S HARD TO GET CLONE ONLYS FROM YANKYTOWN

Yes the blue cheese was a shit yeilder from barneys Farm but I still gave it what it needed and it wernt the best representation of the strain

Tbh mate I really couldn't care less what you think of me or the pollonchuckers that make em, but if i see someone having a mention about the strain I'm running il add my 2c

Don't really matter man obviously you ain't really willing to see how or if it contributes to the strain at all

Tbh tho atleast bomb seeds used a legit gg4 cut
Look into the fastbuds gg auto Ltfol it ain't even got gg as a parent

NOW THAT IS FUCKED UP

Also Jose has an open lawsuit against companies using the gg name so they will have to change the names

This ain't my playground bud I just got my toys here

Now I apologise if you got railed up by my comment but tbh there's so many factors to a grow that if you had one bad experience like a lot on here and then start a shit slinging thread then everyone will add there thoughts and or experiences

That's what an open forum does give people a chance to voice there opinion

NAMESTAE

I didn't have any bad experience bud. Seeing those rip genetics make me want to puke. No one's shit slinging you are personally defending garbage we are sharing opinions about. Go away! We are entitled to our own opinions. If you love it so much go make a thread about it.

Go read the TOU specifically the part about threads staying on topic. You should read and understand that. At the end of the post you recognize this is a open forum, in case you didn't notice I started this thread and it's gripes about rip off GG4 stuff. If you can't handle it again, go away!

What's got me annoyed is you seem to think like you know what's going on you keep saying blame the plants. I wouldn't touch that garbage so what the he'll are you talking about?

TBH I don't care about you comparing fakes to gg4. If you read about it and understood it dosent s1 well you would stay away from that bunk. Loads have people have done it and found nothing like gg4 far as I've seen. Some kind of close but never a copy of gg4.

I'm just going to block you because quite frankly I don't come here to argue with people who can't read. If you went back and read and understood the thread you would see how off topic your replies are. Like you are saying all this crap about people blaming genetics and blah blah blah its like you are talking to yourself.

Why do you think you need to add your 2 cents to a thread when your 2 cents is not really what everyone's talking about. You didn't even post anything helpful just that you run it. Good for you. Anyway have a nice day I'm going to set you to ignore for seeming generally clueless and truing to derail the thread.

YetiOG

About learning and chatting shit I have a degree in botany and a history of academic success I'd suggest maybe lay off the matcho bullshit and take time to ask about experiences before you go and cast aspersions on people's education
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
No one cares bud. No one. Especially not me. Go roll through another thread and troll the shit. You certainly aren't helping me.

I should go look in your albums and see that degree at work. Anyone can go around making big claims but the reality is, if you graduated high school you wouldn't need to try to make up degrees online to back your trolling, and you probably would have been able to write a coherent post rather than whatever about blue cheese and people blaming genetics. I mean if you smoked some crack I guess I can forgive you but I suspect that what we are seeing is your actual intelligence level

Edit: as suspected your albums really display that botany degree hahahahahahahaha you sure are impressive wow maybe you should put up a half decent pic before talking so much shit...

B

bigganjabud

Ltfol like dude are you 12 or something you've basically just regurgitated what I said
Also the degree was completed 3 months ago so no ones seen a grow of mine since way before graduation

NOT that it's your problem but yeah

I really ain't wasting my time any more

Namestae

I wish you spidermites and hermies

GOOD DAY

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
you wish him spidermites and hermies? LOL this thread is junk. plant will look good, but still its generic stuff sold under popular name. thats all, no need for such thread LOL :D

Mogli

Ltfol like dude are you 12 or something you've basically just regurgitated what I said
Also the degree was completed 3 months ago so no ones seen a grow of mine since way before graduation

NOT that it's your problem but yeah

I really ain't wasting my time any more

Namestae

I wish you spidermites and hermies

GOOD DAY

its like wish someone cencer in human world..
try to find how namestae and all this wishs gos togather :comfort:

B

bigganjabud

its like wish someone cencer in human world..
try to find how namestae and all this wishs gos togather :comfort:

Well I do know haha

Only wish I could have captured my sarcasm with the post

Centrum

In search of Genetics
Veteran
I grew out there gorilla bomb and there atomic bomb.
Both junk, the kind of stuff you would be embarrassed to let people see.

Right now i have some GG4 x Fire Og and the only thing coming close to competing is TG's Gorilla Bubble.
Getting ready to hit a GG4xFireOG with some Gorrilla bubble see what happens.

WeGrowWhoWeAre

Centrum sorry to hear you had crappy plants. Good choice buying better genetics.

"Big Ganja Bud" wow who tells people stuff like you do? Wishing spidermites cause your pride is hurt cause you didnt like what someone says? Wow... i looked at your grows its highly unlikely you were in school for botany with that skill level and choice of genetics. Do you just shill cheap european garbag genetics?

#troll

Latest posts

Latest posts