What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DP Glueberry OG

saitama

Day 18

There is a fifth girl. You just can't really see her.

7Af1YDG.jpg

YIKFzZk.jpg

saitama

looking good. what kind of smells?

Thanks. I believe I have plants that smell like all of the parents. Three that smell like glue, one that smells like blueberry and another that smells like fuel. The fuel pheno (dead center) is the most interesting but squat. The blueberry pheno in the back left is probably my favorite smelling of the bunch, but I prefer the way the glue pheno grows.

Soundy

I just crossed GBOG Auto with GSC's & a few others. The first one is on about week 2 of Veg but should be interesting to see how it goes unless I get a male it's gone.

Unfortunately there was no pheno hunt as I rolled the first GSC male I got with the only GBOG auto I had. Got shit loads of beans though.

Honestly I was so excited when I first tried this strain but 2/3 days later I could barely get stoned off it. I was so relieved to get something else to smoke :D

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
nice looking plants..i noticed that royal queen seeds has a Royal gorilla which they state the only genetics they used are the ones that acutally made the gg4. i wonder if this is a S1 og gg4?

You would think ppl would get it right by now... From their description "moderate yielded" "lemon pine" definitely not glue, Lone watti mardogg??? Thought is was common knowledge MARDOG popped the seeds...

TnTLabs

like i said there's only one cut of each of those plants. they're clone onlys. meaning 1 of 1. you either got it or you got some fake shit. the end. why is that so hard to understand. there might be a 818 or a 213 or a ladadadadeedooda cut. but there's still only one OGK. you either got it or you don't. i don't see why you're having such a hard time with this. it's either OG or it ain't. theres no in betweens.

once upon a time a guy popped a seed and got a female and passed the clone. the end. you either have that clone or you don't.

chill man, its all good, relax... he has a point..
if you read the OG Kush thread then you might understand better that its difficult..
so if YOU know theres only one OG Kush..
what is it?
krippy? SFV ? or are they even the same

oldbootz

Veteran
PoweredByLove
If it was so easy to know which of the cuts floating around was the real one do you think there would be years of debate about it?

By your same logic, only the person who popped 'the seed' and got ogk would know they were the one who got it. And anyone passed 'the real ogk' would not be able to verify shit other than they got some cut from some guy who said it was xyzblahblah. Which is why there IS SO MUCH DEBATE.

Chimera has started to terpine test all the cuts he gets and compares to the original bud if possible (cookies) to determine which is real or 'close enough' to real and even that is not 100% sure method of finding the originals.

In my opinion i don't give a fuck about who got what first. I just care if I like a plant or not. I do respect the time people put into proper breeding practices and documentation and I think you can gain a lot of information about a variety with this info. But at the end of the day give me a bud and let me make my own opinion.

KiefRichards

Very nice big buds allready! I love good Blueberry but never smoke Guerilla Glue because i living here, near of artic circle and europe:biggrin:

Ill be watching u show...

Last edited: