What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mail Person and Neighbor ratted - no police visit after 2 years

S

sourpuss

Say you won a small chunk of money in lottery or got an inheritance.... now you just chill cause thats what lifes for haha...

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Thanks for droppin in, Guys...

I Thought of that. Saying I came into some money. People get envious when you do not seemingly suffer like they (Chose to) do, And make ya pay anyways. Thing is I was never seen or smelled smoking a joint, or carrying anything conspicuous into the house. Impeccable as possible, but it wasn;t enough in either state..!

waveguide

Veteran
better to say something unfortunate, like a dick eating disease. no one wants that.

check tao te ching for hermit not so bad. the first thing that happens when you decide to become a hermit is women throw themselves at you. because you must be being a hermit because you got something good. and, of course, those women are loyal to whoever or whatever told them to go hook up with you.

shithawk420

Veteran
I dont know how the hell you brought the tao te ching to start that post Wave but props for being creative

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
For the most part. IMHO> if one appears to have a regular job things go better. People NEED to pigeonhole others. It makes their world more manageable and seemingly controllable. Not true, but it helps people sleep at night.

My deduction is that the smell is the problem. I will have a nice filter for the next large run, which will double my yield. Mail People are a problem, but not in this new place - box is across the street. But, the schedule. AND most of all, the view of others cause issues. Must get to a private place, with land to utterly have privacy as much as one is allowed these days.

Pretty sure the cops are already aware of me in the new place. Had a slow drive by when I was outside the other day. Nabes on that other side did not wave back when I did - after I moved in 4 months + ago.. And haven't lifted a finger to be nice. Folks are pretty dumb and blatantly inconsiderate around here. It's a Michigan thing, a bad school system here in this area, with very tense relations between Black and White, in the Ghost town city 6 miles away. Almost daily shootings there. Creates an atmosphere of fear.

Again, I am at the mercy of the authorities. They do compliance checks around here. I would not pass that test. haha..

Michigan people ROUTINELY SNITCH. As complete TV addicts the negative news is what keeps them on edge. Plus the negative propaganda regarding pot that always comes from our AG, the useless Bill Schutte, who needs to be put out of OUR misery.

Michiganders are afraid of their own shadow. That's what happens to people with no Life Experience outside of their block where they are and were most likely raised as a kid. In a State with more gun violence than almost anywhere in the so-called Civilized world. More than any other state in the union, people RARELY leave the state to live elsewhere. Something like 77% never move away even temporarily. So, limited mind, limited capacity and confidence in dealing with things unfamiliar. That;s always been my opinion, and a large reason why I left this state at 20yrs old to go out west. Odd thing is, MI was more liberal about pot then in many ways. 1970's.

Anywhoo, apparently, the Sheriff is not completely against pot. So, until next spring, after two more runs, when I go to TRY AGAIN to find a LC or rental on a place with a private dirt road, for now, fingers crossed. It STINKS near my present backyard outbuilding like 5 skunks. On day 56.... That's how it works in the last two weeks..! But, no one is out there the house on that side is unoccupied for now. Other house on the other side, is one acre away, but they are the only ones who could have snitched. Dude looks like a common inbred local redneck. Maybe he is growing, and I am not yet given away. One can hope.

Mother is visiting this week, nothing could assuage people''s fears more than that. Perhaps, Her presence will have a positive effect. She has a way with people. We';ll see.

Maybe I'll just go back out west AGAIN. where people are more used to folks having alternative ways of living. Oregon this time. But, I'd rather go farther up N and stay there, tired of moving...!! And there is Decent surf occasionally, believe it or not.

Peace, all y;all.

Last edited: