What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bc God bud fem superbox grow

Bkoolaid

Here's one of the girls at week 4. Now finally starting to get a very strong fruity/ fuel smell. These plants respond very well to high nutes as well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 7

DemonTrich

Veteran
yeah, I chopped one the other day. found some nanners in it (GB3). but I had an issue with a timer being on for 30 mins during light off for 1.5 months. so not sure if it was from the timer/light issue or a hermi issue. none of my other plants popped nanners as of yet. I couldn't figure out why they were revegging.....until I looked at my time. oh well, im gonna re-run the same 3 and see whats they are like. next cycle to give a good review of it. they look good, seem to be a above decent yielder for a 2.5g pot. nice buds, not huge, but half dollar size. still no real pungent odor from them like the glues or other strains do.

so I cant really pass judgment on the strain until I have a good no-issue harvest.

Bkoolaid

Hmmm. I wouldn't think a half hour would really effect plants that much but I'm not sure never ran into that.

DemonTrich

Veteran
I have another round of Gb's going. seeds 1/2/5 are in flower. 3 and 4 hermied on me. 6 will go backl into flower next round. pics later tonight of 1/2/5, although not much to see 2.5 weeks into flower.