What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bc God bud fem superbox grow

Bkoolaid

I am growing bc God bud fem in a superbox with 250 watt cfl 8 site superponics bucket. A few of my girls leaves a curling under some. But not all of them. Temp stays at 72. No mutes yet. Ph is 6.0 any ideas or advice?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 11

DemonTrich

Veteran
glad someone else is running god bud. I have 6 in flower (7 days since flip, in 2.5gal tester pots) as I type. ive heard horrible things about GB, from it being all fake GB seeds being passed out, to its worthless. I hope both are untrue, as I don't want to waste my time and $$ growing these girls out.

Bkoolaid

I hear you there, did you get them from bcbd? Are they gems to oo? Did yours curl like that? I have heard horrible things as well, most after I planted them. Yeah I have not read many good things. I hope all are untrue as well I'd really like to see pics do u by chance have a thread on your grow?

DemonTrich

Veteran
80% of most seeds are feminized now a days. and im sure people can find gems from a fem seed. its not all impossible.

all 6 look pretty good. I have 2 that look pretty damn good vs the other 4 (height, node, branch wise). mine were FEM also. I didn't post a grow journal, as I don't have the time any more. I need to pay more attention to my garden and what FVCKED up breeders strains are gonna hermie on me again causing over 9000.00 in loses...again.

fvck connoisseur genetics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shitty breeders = growers nightmares.

Bkoolaid

Yeah I hope they turn out good and don't herm out. I don't see how they could be in business for this long if all they're genetics are bad you know. I'd love to see a pic of your GB if u ever have a chance.

DemonTrich

Veteran
Yeah I hope they turn out good and don't herm out. I don't see how they could be in business for this long if all they're genetics are bad you know. I'd love to see a pic of your GB if u ever have a chance.

REALLY? pop some connoisseur genetics strawberries and cream. you get a full room oh hermies and ALL your plants will be FVCKED!!! take that for a prominent and popular breeder. ass clowns if you ask me. don't go by how long they've been around or how popular they are, that doesn't mean shit. word of mouth from other growers is GOLD now adays.

and not even a "damn, we're sorry" our genetics didn't meet your standards from CSG. so FVCK em.

I run technaflora. been running them for 4+ years.

ill try to get some pics tonight. they are nothing special. only 6 days in flower.

Bkoolaid

Wow that's fvcked up!! I'll keep that in mind not to buy their genetics. Next round I'm thinking of ordering Dan grape la limited. Def keep me up to date on how your GB

DemonTrich

Veteran
seem to be going strong. about another week and the stretch will be done...I think. I check every plant daily for he/bishes before another WTF moment happens in my room. ill try and get some pics tonight. I have a pinched nerve in my neck for the past 4 days, so ive been doing the absolute minimal in the grow room(s) and laying back down. only thing that helps is my mj brownies. :)

Bkoolaid

Gotta love them brownies, they do wonders. So far all of mine are very uniform in leaf structure and height. I am going to do at least two more weeks of veg before flipping them. So far so good. I am going to try and get a updated pic tonight as well.

DemonTrich

Veteran
I ended up thinning my flower room. 3 of the god buds had to go. I just didn't have enough room to work and water my girls with out too much hassle.

ill try and get an updated pic this evening when the lights go on. from what I seen so far, they are nice big growers. equal to the growth of my gorilla glues or my old strawberry cream (kyle kushman). they are already frosting up on the tops, which is pretty good for only flipping a few weeks ago.

Bkoolaid

Here they are now at day 13 of veg, node spacing is very tight. Can't wait til the flip already frosting?!? Wow that's awesome. they seem very bushy. Can't wait to see yours so I know what to expect 🎉🎉

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 15

blastfrompast

Veteran
Lemme tell yah about my experience with BCBD godbud

Buddy found a great Godbud pheno a couple yrs ago when he was into popping lots of seeds and pheno hunting....

Pineapple flavored almost, soaring high with no crash afterwords which to me is HUGE...

Then he tossed it for what was supposed to be a better yielding pheno his friend had from what I understand...BIG MISTAKE
well that cut turned out to yield a bit better, but the effects were not even close IMHO...pretty much just your usual run of the mill high complete with that "blah" after effect when the meds wear off...taste was wrong also...

So if you find a pheno with the Soaring type of high on your first run, get her dialed in before you toss it....At the time my buddy didn't want to share cuts as he was planning on breeding with it, then it was gone...

I would have traded anything at the time for it...No crash afterwords....you just go from high as hell to straight....none of that blah I need another hoot feeling...

great for neuropathic pain also....

DemonTrich

Veteran
I had to thin out my flower room. I judt didn't have any room to water my main plants and work. so 3 GB went into the bin. I have 2 more of each of the 3 strain still in veg and ill re-run the 3 next flower cycle. ill pick the best of this rounds 3, then pick the best of next rounds 3, then pick my keeper(s). ill post up some pics later tonight, I have a couple of my 6 pot rack of the GB and another of the 3 pot rack I now have going. ive been super swamped with work and Ive been dealing with a pinched nerve in my neck for 6 days now, and being all doped up on pain killers and muscle relaxers to do any real work in the garden. all the tops are starting to frost, just like my glues. my glues frost and grow quicker than any strain ive ever grown. so im glad the GB is right there in the frost timing. maybe, just maybe she will be a keeper in my garden. but there quite a few requirements that need to be met before she can take up valuable space in the flower room. I have space for 12 5 gal pots, 9 of them are reserved for the gorilla glue (this strain takes 1st dibs on ANT flower room), 1 for the sfv x dmt, and 1 for the og ghost. so that leave 1 spot open or a couple side spots open for a couple 3.7 gal pots in my "tester" area. (side lighting).

thanks for the heads up on the GB pheno. ill keep an eye/nose out for that pineapple smell.

ive heard a lot of horror stories lately from a lot of people (fellow local growers) about the validity of GB strain. im hoping to prove them all wrong. one of my patients used to get GB from a dispensary, so im hoping he can shed some light on my flowered plants after 6 more weeks then the dry/cure time (+3 more weeks).