What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blynx's 1 sqft CFL cab & other CFL micro cabs

kjz71521

Im Just waiting for dat sweet cure so we can blaze up some of dat super green you just pulled out tha cab bro !!! Nice work fo sho...

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here are the results of the C99 cfl scrog

Wet weight

picture.php

Dry weight

picture.php

All buds

picture.php

Closeups

I ended up with a little over 2 ounces of nice pineapple smelling bud! :jump:

M

mosca negra

Lovely, just Lovely! Well done Blynx-- those buds look good enough to eat!! You got Skilz brau...

Prost,

Mosca

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
lookin great blynx, the weird peanut lookin c99/gkf2 double twin lookin seed is breaking the soil, not sure if there is 2 plants or just 1 yet, awesome job blynx, and you too mosca !

edit; had twins and were seperated to 2 containers, ive never had twins before, has anyone got experience?

Last edited:
P

Purple Monster

amazing. a small cab producing 60g of quality cannabis. makes me want more cabs. lol.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lovely, just Lovely! Well done Blynx-- those buds look good enough to eat!! You got Skilz brau...

Prost,

Mosca

Thanks Mosca!

I'm loving your C99 BX1, it's so fast, makes such nice dense buds and has excellent taste. Awesome job on those!

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the 1sq ft cab at the end of the tenth week of flowering

1 sqft CFL Cab

picture.php

picture.php

The plants were chopped and are currently drying. Here's all the plant parts; buds, sugar trim, compost trim, stems.

picture.php

Wet/dry weights will be posted once the buds are dry.

The next round is on the way :dance013:

Z

zen_trikester

I know what you mean PM.
Seeing Blynx's work makes me want another cab. 3 isn't enough.
Yeah... I'm just starting #3. Ha! To hard to not want to try different things but still keep the bread and butter flowin.

VERY fine work Blynx!!!

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The next round is ready for the 1sq ft cfl cab.

This round will have 4 containers (one strain per container) with a total of 8 plants.

Here are the plants that will be in the next round. These plants are all currently in 3" containers and vary in age from weeks to a couple months old.

picture.php

picture.php

There will be 1 x Katsu Bubba Kush x Sour Diesel IBL, 1 x Lady G1 x Sour Diesel IBL, 2 x Shire (SSSDH), 4 x Sour Creek x Casey Jones

Here are the plants after they've been transplanted to their new homes

picture.php

picture.php

Here they are inside the cab

picture.php

picture.php

The plants will be vegged for five days and then the lights will be flipped to 12/12.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here are the results from my last 1sq ft cfl cab round.

Wet weights

picture.php

Dry weights

picture.php

I let the buds dry a little more than I usually do, but still happy with basically an oz and a half from 1 square foot of space. :dance013:

Here are progression pics of the plants from the last round.

Casey Jones

picture.php

-----

Katsu Bubba Kush x Sour Diesel IBL

picture.php

-----

PBSD4

picture.php

-----

Sour Creek x Casey Jones

picture.php

:joint:

Garuda

Veteran
Excellent results mate :), great show :)

What I don't get (for a while now): Why is it that there were always 4 plants on the pics but you wrote 5 under your posts?

Greetz,
Garuda.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Excellent results mate :), great show :)

What I don't get (for a while now): Why is it that there were always 4 plants on the pics but you wrote 5 under your posts?

Greetz,
Garuda.

LOL. I just realized, while making the progression pics, that I screwed up the labeling on the last round. There were actually 9 plants in there.

Here they are.

picture.php

There were; 3 Casey Jones (2 in the CJ container on the left and 1 in the CJ container on the right), 2 Katsu Bubba Kush x SDIBL (1 in each KBKXSSDIBL container), 2 PBSD4 (2 in the PBSD4 container), and 2 Sour Creek x Casey Jones (1 in each SCXCJ2 container).

The next round has 9 plants in it, but still 4 containers. I think that is what might be confusing you.

The number of containers is always 4, and the number of strains is always 4 (or less if I run two containers with the same strain), but plant count will vary by round.

The number of plants on the pics in the next round are correct (and other than the last round should have always been correct).

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I have been wondering somthing.

How long does it usually take u to go through all that sweet looking bud u r alwase getting? with both the scrog plants and the other plants too.

cuz it seems like U might never run out of herb. :D

deff gunna watch ur new garden. :D

Blynx, How is it that your thread can be this awesome,

I haven't stopped and your methods make me very happy, I will be posting some pics of plants following your advice would be nice to see what you think.

Namaste :joint:

Buddle

Veteran
Looks great as always Blynx.I love the way you organize your pics and comments etc.Straight to the good stuff and easy to follow.
I have a question about your ventilation.Is there still the Dayton blower above the lights and then five 1 1/2" passive vents on the floor? How many cfms is your blower? I'm thinking of connecting 2-3 boxes with a 4" inline 210 cfms?
Also have you experimented with different watt bulbs and how did you come to find the 23w to be ideal? Thx .. peace BL

Marn

I just harvested my first grow inspired by your setup. Got 68grams from 3 plants under 260w of CFL(2 x 44w, 8 x 23w). Not as good as you but not bad for my first time.