Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Gage Green Genetic's > MENDO BREATH F3 #M

Thread Title Search
MENDO BREATH F3 #M Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-04-2016, 07:03 PM #11
trippn

trippn is a jewel in the roughtrippn is a jewel in the roughtrippn is a jewel in the roughtrippn is a jewel in the roughtrippn is a jewel in the roughtrippn is a jewel in the rough
the only UV cross i have seen is an F1 using the UV mother; crossed to mendodawg. i have only seen 2 crosses from gage that are f1 crosses with the original mendobreath mothers. all other mendobreath crosses are an f2 or deeper pretty sure.

pugsbreath is just an mendobreath F3 backcross if i am thinking correctly.
trippn is offline Quote

Old 03-04-2016, 07:06 PM #12
trippn

trippn is a jewel in the roughtrippn is a jewel in the roughtrippn is a jewel in the roughtrippn is a jewel in the roughtrippn is a jewel in the roughtrippn is a jewel in the rough
the M defintely stands for "mendo montage" dom ; as opposed to the #2 "OGKB" dom.
trippn is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-04-2016, 07:48 PM #13
the gnome

the gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud of
I talked to someone that says it's a designation for the male that was used

Old 03-04-2016, 08:18 PM #14
trippn

Quote:
Originally Posted by the gnome View Post
I talked to someone that says it's a designation for the male that was used
i suppose that could be true as well; i got that info directly from their instagram if you go a ways back; when they are talking about breeder stash genetics.
mendobreath#UV= original f1 ultraviolet cut.
mendobreath#1 = original f1 platinum cut
mendobreath#2 = mendo breath f2 OGKB dom
mendobreath#M= mendobreath f2 mendo montage dom
trippn is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-04-2016, 08:31 PM #15
trippn

https://www.instagram.com/p/6bN6bjgffu/

https://www.instagram.com/p/45Nfx1gfaN/
trippn is offline Quote

Old 03-04-2016, 10:01 PM #16
the gnome

the gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud of
yeah.
thanx for bringing more clarification to the subject
very useful info trippn.

Old 03-04-2016, 10:24 PM #17
TDK

TDK is just really niceTDK is just really niceTDK is just really niceTDK is just really niceTDK is just really niceTDK is just really niceTDK is just really niceTDK is just really niceTDK is just really niceTDK is just really niceTDK is just really nice
TDK has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
the MB F2s i did last year were the same
i had 3 OGKB pheno's that were special, very slow veg though.

oh yeah!! for sure I'll be doing up some pollen in the near future.
that is good to hear, and what'?(males)

Looking good at the start.

regards
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....88#post6884388
KarmaG Burmese x A5Haze Grow:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=308541
KarmaG SweetJackHaze x A5Haze Grow:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....40#post7305340
Thinking theres something special in the Air look here: Gypsy Nirvana-Luang Prabang Laos Sativa been growen right now by my friend Kingsgard:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=324158
TRH TestGrow:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=300312

Crazy and meaningsful
Why ? I have seen the most Bad Shit what can be and still a live, think there´s something wrong or time to bring some shit Back again.

"forget not you dont know me, Vikingblood is in me, i am a BEAST"
TDK is offline Quote

Old 03-04-2016, 11:07 PM #18
trippn

Quote:
yeah.
thanx for bringing more clarification to the subject
very useful info trippn.
no doubt. i get all detective on genetics lol; i enjoy deciphering all the info. i see alot of "mendobreath" pics and such and i am like "which one"?! guess gage probably got tired of answering questions on IG on or something : p
trippn is offline Quote

Old 08-02-2016, 11:11 PM #19
oceangrownkush

oceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud ofoceangrownkush has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by trippn View Post
the only UV cross i have seen is an F1 using the UV mother; crossed to mendodawg. i have only seen 2 crosses from gage that are f1 crosses with the original mendobreath mothers. all other mendobreath crosses are an f2 or deeper pretty sure.

pugsbreath is just an mendobreath F3 backcross if i am thinking correctly.
Pugsbreath is just Mendobreath f3 because both parents are f2. Pugsbreath x Pugsbreath would = Mendobreath f4.
oceangrownkush is offline Quote

Old 08-05-2016, 03:54 AM #20
m4k

m4k has a spectacular aura aboutm4k has a spectacular aura aboutm4k has a spectacular aura aboutm4k has a spectacular aura aboutm4k has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by trippn View Post
i suppose that could be true as well; i got that info directly from their instagram if you go a ways back; when they are talking about breeder stash genetics.
mendobreath#UV= original f1 ultraviolet cut.
mendobreath#1 = original f1 platinum cut
mendobreath#2 = mendo breath f2 OGKB dom

mendobreath#UV= original f1 ultraviolet cut / platinum cut
same cut that we selected with norcal, given two names. norcal found an ultraviolet cut that was lost in the first round and so we gave that title to another keeper from the second selection.

mendobreath#1 = original f1 gage cut
cut we discovered in Mendo and created the Mendo Breath F2 with. this was used in the Breathwork #1.

mendobreath #2 = original f1 gage cut
this cut was used in the Breathwork #2, it's a greener and larger yielding phenotype of the F1.

mendobreath#2 f2 = mendo breath f2 OGKB dom
selection of the f2 used to create the Mendo Breath F3 Variation 2. OGKB dom structure and leaf set.

Mendo purps phenotype of the F2 selected to crete the MEndo Breath F3 Variation M.

3 members found this post helpful.