Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Gage Green Genetic's > Precious Child >>Cherry Puff x Grape Stomper OG<<

Thread Title Search
Precious Child >>Cherry Puff x Grape Stomper OG<< Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-31-2015, 01:30 AM #11
the gnome

the gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud of
i hear that about the knew crosses 10cent... good to see ya ma man!!
I'm about ready for some new talent from gage.
I'm still running my leia og. sun maiden, candy drop and grapestomper BX2.
early this year picked up a few packs of mendobreath F2 and duende.
I found fire in both, and ran the keeperz nov 1st,
Duende is sportin white resin heads now and the MB F2 turned cloudy earlier this week and white heads are popping up.
the blade has been honed and ready for action

Old 12-31-2015, 04:19 AM #12
Duck_Doi

Duck_Doi has a brilliant futureDuck_Doi has a brilliant futureDuck_Doi has a brilliant futureDuck_Doi has a brilliant futureDuck_Doi has a brilliant futureDuck_Doi has a brilliant futureDuck_Doi has a brilliant futureDuck_Doi has a brilliant futureDuck_Doi has a brilliant futureDuck_Doi has a brilliant futureDuck_Doi has a brilliant future
What up Gnome Can't wait to see the buds on these, should be good

Credit to heady blunts for the title idea

Duck_Doi is offline Quote

Old 12-31-2015, 09:26 PM #13
the gnome

the gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud of
how bout it DD,
yeah man I'm anxious to see what comes out of these.
this is my 1st run with a cherry puff cross.
paired up with GSOG should give up some top quality sticky bush

Old 01-31-2016, 10:41 PM #14
the gnome

well time for an unfortunate up date.
my 3 big healthy PCs that were to go into bloom already had broad mites.
one is damaged pretty good one soso and 1 that didn't have as many BMs is looking
really good.
these are at another veg site and i only go there every 2-3 days.
was complacent and thought the yellowing tips were def's.
prob is they may need another 7-10 days to bounce back but they're already pushing 5ft.
i'll prob do my old broken neck trick and crease the main stalk a foot down from the tip.
I went through and spr ayedeverything i have and had to bring out the big guns.
\another reason to push back bloom now.

on the plus side these are going to be exceptional
the smell from stem rubs is absolutely intoxicating.
the laterals have running buds close together.
reminds me of my duende and mendo breath F2 keepers
duende

MB F2

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-01-2016, 12:47 AM #15
Duck_Doi

Duck_Doi has a brilliant futureDuck_Doi has a brilliant futureDuck_Doi has a brilliant futureDuck_Doi has a brilliant futureDuck_Doi has a brilliant futureDuck_Doi has a brilliant futureDuck_Doi has a brilliant futureDuck_Doi has a brilliant futureDuck_Doi has a brilliant futureDuck_Doi has a brilliant futureDuck_Doi has a brilliant future
Looks stacked, nice big buds!

What day is that at?

Old 02-01-2016, 02:04 AM #16
the gnome

oh gosh...?
I say those pics are @35+ days for the MB F2, they'res still tons of white pistils
duende probably mid 40's

Old 02-01-2016, 04:16 AM #17
dimebag_

dimebag_ will become famous soon enoughdimebag_ will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by the gnome View Post
well time for an unfortunate up date.
my 3 big healthy PCs that were to go into bloom already had broad mites.
one is damaged pretty good one soso and 1 that didn't have as many BMs is looking
really good.
these are at another veg site and i only go there every 2-3 days.
was complacent and thought the yellowing tips were def's.
prob is they may need another 7-10 days to bounce back but they're already pushing 5ft.
i'll prob do my old broken neck trick and crease the main stalk a foot down from the tip.
I went through and spr ayedeverything i have and had to bring out the big guns.
\another reason to push back bloom now.

on the plus side these are going to be exceptional
the smell from stem rubs is absolutely intoxicating.
the laterals have running buds close together.
reminds me of my duende and mendo breath F2 keepers
duende
View Image
MB F2
View Image
Gnome-wassup brotha
sooo sorry to hear about the BM's. I actually thought that in your previous pics showing them in veg, they looked to be showing early signs of BM. I recently discovered that that's what I'm dealing with as well, after scratching my head thinking it was other shit for like 5 months. I didn't mention it to you cuz I'm no expert and you seem to have your game on point.

The thing I first noticed was the leaf tips curling under and slight leaf blade crinkling and twisting-I saw a little leaf tip curl under thing and a little crinkling in your pics. But your plants otherwise looked great so I thought you were prob fine and I was just trippin. Its my first time dealing with them that I know of-prob from sourcing clones from a clone collective a few times last year. Or I guess that just hitch rides on the legs of white flies and fungus gnats as well so who fukn knows. All I know is, the minute I figured out I mite have BM, I hit everybody with forbid-the very next day they were all praying and happier than I've seen them in months. I can't seem to actually see the bugs or eggs myself with my 60X scope. But all the plant damage is consistent with pics and descriptions I've read. And nothin else I was trying was working until I hit them with forbid. Fuckin bugs man-I thought I had root rot or cal/mag def or bad ph pen or some sort of disease. Nah-just the borg-HA I'm just bummed it took me so long to figure it out-all thanks to the forum!

Anyways man, I actually came on IC to ask you how the PC was doing-I figured they were few weeks into bloom by now. Packs are still avail so thats why I was wondering. Good luck with the BM issue.
cheers

db
dimebag_ is offline Quote

Old 02-01-2016, 08:28 PM #18
the gnome

yo 10cent,
for sure I'd give PC a go,
they will be Very good yielders looking at the structure, nugz will be plentiful, stacked running up the laterals
and they have a fantastic smell on the stem rub.
I have very hi expectations for this strain, F2s will be made for sure!

sorry to hear the BMs tagged ya.
not all showed the signs to the same degree but one was worse.
i thought it was nute def or maybe the MH lamps i was using,
last resort bulbs i had laying about.
after bumping nutes up to 1200ppm and no greening then i really started looking and
bam!

I should have known better and just let my fuggin guard down.
Ive also been sick as shit since the 1st of jan, real sick like layed in bed for 3-4 days
in a delirium sick, thought i had meningitis.

forbid is the hammer for BMs. it has the ovacide that kills eggs.
I hate spraying forbid and avid but sometimes you have to do it.
actually the heat treatment works but unfotunately it was not an option at that veg site.

Old 03-09-2016, 10:21 PM #19
the gnome

Talking

ok, got past the braod mite issues alive but not without issues.
the pistils seem to be affected from the BM toxins.
but all in all I'm glad i had 3 plants to put into bloom.

very nice sweetish small coming off these ladies that brings a smile to your face
every time i get a whiff.
nice nugz running the laterals, again they are undersized nugz from the BM damage.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-12-2016, 01:32 AM #20
Duck_Doi

Holy hell, those bitches got vigor man. Beautiful structure too Glad you got past the Broad mites