Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Gage Green Genetic's > What happens next with Gage beans and a shot glass?

Thread Title Search
View Poll Results: Which Gage seeds to start next?
Grapestomper OG (Grapestomper x NYOG) 1 33.33%
Holy Stics (Mendo Breath x Grape Puff) 1 33.33%
Baby Breath (Freedom Baby x Grateful Breath) 0 0%
Above & Beyond (Alien OG x Grapestomper bx) 1 33.33%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

What happens next with Gage beans and a shot glass? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-24-2015, 06:55 AM #1
D3pthCharg3

D3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really nice
What happens next with Gage beans and a shot glass?

OK, I hoping for some help on this as I am indecisive and I'd love to hear the opinions of fellow Gage growers.
Ive got some Salvations (Lemon Diesel x Salvador (Trainwreck x Purple Snowman))going at the moment. They are about to sex, I will be putting up something separate on them shortly....The question is...what to start next? By the way, I do plan on crossing to the best male to f2 these as well. So the choices are:

Grapestomper OG (Grapestomper x NYOG)
Holy Stics (Mendo Breath x Grape Puff)
Baby Breath (Freedom Baby x Grateful Breath)
Above & Beyond (Alien OG x Grapestomper BX)

...I'd love to hear any thoughts or suggestions
D3pthCharg3 is offline Quote

Old 11-23-2015, 10:07 PM #2
the gnome

the gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud of
holy stics

Old 11-23-2015, 10:44 PM #3
Snook

Snook has disabled reputation
don't know bout Gage, have heard good things but:
there are only 4 of them, popem all, see what happens. run 2 best, or all 4, (if they all make it) clone and next run go with what you like best of the 4.

all crosses sound great.

Snook is offline Quote

Old 12-23-2015, 10:54 PM #4
D3pthCharg3

D3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really nice
Im going to close this at the new year and start them..I have been focusing all my germinating in the direction of RKSxDC seeds as of late and I am almost finished with that and ready for some slots to be filled

My 4 Salvations are in early - mid flower and are looking proper, with one very tall gal being the structural oddity, as the other three are stockier with much wider leaves. All 4 however share the same smell of new plastic children's toys, like sniffing a new big wheel

Old 12-26-2015, 04:59 AM #5
m4k

m4k has a spectacular aura aboutm4k has a spectacular aura aboutm4k has a spectacular aura aboutm4k has a spectacular aura aboutm4k has a spectacular aura about
Love the collection and gratitude for the support. Keep us posted, look forward to seeing some fire.

Old 04-29-2016, 11:42 PM #6
D3pthCharg3

Sour Rubber nose, 12 weeks flower

Last edited by D3pthCharg3; 04-29-2016 at 11:52 PM.. Reason: to add info

Old 04-29-2016, 11:45 PM #7
D3pthCharg3

This was the LOUD burnt rubber and citrus with a HUGE solid main, stacked to the base cola one

Old 04-29-2016, 11:46 PM #8
D3pthCharg3

Same one from further back

Old 04-29-2016, 11:49 PM #9
D3pthCharg3

These two had a grapey nose and much less stretch, purple colors in flowers