Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Gage Green Genetic's > Gage Green Genetics ~ Grape Stomper BX

Thread Title Search
Gage Green Genetics ~ Grape Stomper BX Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-05-2014, 04:03 PM #11
DETStrainKey

DETStrainKey is a jewel in the roughDETStrainKey is a jewel in the roughDETStrainKey is a jewel in the roughDETStrainKey is a jewel in the roughDETStrainKey is a jewel in the roughDETStrainKey is a jewel in the roughDETStrainKey is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by indabonga View Post
hi man!
u like the high of the grape stomper?...i've find great taste but no too strong.
I love the hi... and its great when you can get something that really taste like grape. This strain is great for pain
DETStrainKey is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-06-2014, 11:07 PM #12
DETStrainKey

DETStrainKey is a jewel in the roughDETStrainKey is a jewel in the roughDETStrainKey is a jewel in the roughDETStrainKey is a jewel in the roughDETStrainKey is a jewel in the roughDETStrainKey is a jewel in the roughDETStrainKey is a jewel in the rough

Here a few dry pics!
DETStrainKey is offline Quote

Old 07-04-2016, 05:04 AM #13
Copperfield

Copperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETStrainKey View Post
I just acquired the grape stomper bx...... I'm pretty impressed w her so far... I'm doing mine in a dwc..... Here's a pic at four weeks bloom
Copperfield is offline Quote

Old 10-23-2016, 11:38 PM #14
Copperfield

Copperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of light
Here's an outdoor grape stomper bx I just put outside a couple days ago. It's still adjusting to the sun, but it's about to go off

Old 11-06-2016, 01:44 PM #15
Copperfield

Here's a pic of my outdoor grape stomper bx

Old 11-06-2016, 01:54 PM #16
HOVA
Banned

HOVA is a glorious beacon of lightHOVA is a glorious beacon of lightHOVA is a glorious beacon of lightHOVA is a glorious beacon of lightHOVA is a glorious beacon of lightHOVA is a glorious beacon of lightHOVA is a glorious beacon of lightHOVA is a glorious beacon of lightHOVA is a glorious beacon of lightHOVA is a glorious beacon of lightHOVA is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Copperfield View Post
View Image Here's a pic of my outdoor grape stomper bx
she looks so healthy
man i always wondered about this strain since reading a high times and falling in love with the description
she looks likes the type of buds to make you cough with every pull
HOVA is offline Quote

Old 11-14-2016, 06:10 PM #17
Copperfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOVA View Post
she looks so healthy
man i always wondered about this strain since reading a high times and falling in love with the description
she looks likes the type of buds to make you cough with every pull
Dude, I'm loving her.... that's for sure. Not only a great yielder..... but looks n tastes great as well.... the high is awesome as well..... here is another pic at 3 weeks bloom

Old 11-16-2016, 02:22 AM #18
Knowlege2062

Knowlege2062 is on a distinguished road
Just picked up on a 2016 breeders stash. Looking for some good things from the grape puff x grape stomper og.
Knowlege2062 is offline Quote