Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Gage Green Genetic's > DAYBREAKER - [CHEMDAWG D x JOSEPH OG]

Thread Title Search
DAYBREAKER - [CHEMDAWG D x JOSEPH OG] Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-11-2013, 06:50 PM #41
Doc_Marley

Doc_Marley is on a distinguished road
been on the forums researching her n I'm coming across 9 week phenos..the site list it at 7-8 anybody got those phenos...?
Doc_Marley is offline Quote

Old 10-11-2013, 09:28 PM #42
GandalfdaGreen

GandalfdaGreen will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc_Marley View Post
been on the forums researching her n I'm coming across 9 week phenos..the site list it at 7-8 anybody got those phenos...?
I am smoking one right now and it is dank. The pheno in the pictures above is it. I have other phenos that are true 9 weekers. The 6-7 weeker is as great a smoke as I have ever had the pleasure of smoking.
GandalfdaGreen is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-12-2013, 01:13 AM #43
Doc_Marley

thanks for the info Gandalf really appreciate it...

which pheno do u prefer...?

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-12-2013, 02:11 AM #44
GandalfdaGreen

GandalfdaGreen will become famous soon enough
The other is a day or two from cutting. If I only had the early pheno to smoke for the rest of my life I would be cool with that without a problem. It is amazing smoke. Sweet and sour jet fuel.
GandalfdaGreen is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-12-2013, 02:42 AM #45
Doc_Marley

uuummmmm....

Old 10-12-2013, 02:43 AM #46
Doc_Marley

sounds fuggin awesome!!

Old 10-15-2013, 02:27 AM #47
smk8000

smk8000 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkunkMunkie View Post
Strain: ‘Daybreaker’ – (Chem D x Joseph OG) “Test strain” for Gage Green.

Growing Method: Indoor Passive Hydro’ using pot culture method grown out in a Coco & perlite mix (80/20%), CANNA (Coco) nutes/additives & medium. x3 600w HPS lighting in bloom and x2 300w CFL (blue) in veg.
Growth/Yield: 82 days veg time from seeds sprouting with a flower time of 9-10 weeks, depending on phenotype. Vigorous rate of growth throughout veg and will feed quite heavy with a very high tolerance build up with nutrients/feeds. They responded great to topping with a good structure and branching in bloom and will veg out to trees perfect for lower plant number growers wanting huge mega yields!!. Unstopped they have been easy to manage and will even cope with gardens more suited to ‘SOG’ grows well too. Once flower is induced they will double their vegged to size (x2-3) or just over that. And will need added supports to hold up the extra heavy colas & buds these beauties produce. Pheno’s are also pretty stable too, only varying slightly in their heights and heaviness of aromas. The dominant find is a heavy ‘Chem D’ leaner with huge, dense flowers and a very stinky fuel/citrus bite. I did find a more stretchy pheno, that yields a little less and has more ‘OG’ like flower formations. This one was more earthy/fuel with stacked calyxes and both are very strong smelling throughout flowering. A super nutrient hog and a real solid producer of heavy yields.

Bag Appeal: Huge, mega chunky green nuggets, with a medium calyx to leaf ratio and generous coating of crystal frost and scattered amber to milky hairs. Buds have a sponge like texture on pressing and grind up into double fluffy loads of sticky green goodness.
Bud/Nug Density: Mid density buds.

Aroma: Full on heavy petrol fuelled and a very strong earthy pine kick. Hits the senses immediately and takes hold to make you take notice. Phenos vary in strength of smells with undertones ranging from earthy citrus pine to dank sour apple blossom funk.

Taste: Strong fuel and earthy spray like flavours, with an aftertaste of lemon pine to earthy apples depending on pheno. Not very striking though but it’s very easy to toke back on and get relaxed with.

Harsh/Smoothness: 50/50 really, smooth thick smoke on the inhale with a slight harshness coming through on the exhale.

Potency/High: Very strong!!, hits almost straight away to the face and mind with a hypnotising blanket feel and quickly expands out and around into the body with a warming rush buzz. Inspiring & cerebral feelings of joy in the head and total leg shaking strength in the body numbing effect.

Overall Satisfaction: The high is full on blissful and a real joy to be medicated on. Very little tolerance builds up, and it can keep on going till you pass out with this one. High lasts for around 1-2 hours and for heavy smokers (like me) this will be a most welcome strain.

Couchlock/Uplifting: 50/50 - Relaxing, comfortable and at the same time a little energetic too, the effect leaves me giggling and wanting to get something done, but unable to, due to the heavy buzzed stone feeling emanating around my body with a tingle.

Medicinal benefits: Relaxation, Pain/Ailments, Depression, Anxiety, Appetite and Sleep-Aid.

Overall score: 9.1 – This is a great all rounder and a real heavyweight in every department. Most definitely a strain set to please all the Diesel & Chem connoisseurs wanting those power meds and yields to match.

View ImageView ImageView ImageView Image
Sounds like an awesome strain. I'm about to give GGG a try for the first time. I am impressed by what I've seen/heard from GG. Would you say Daybreaker is one of their best smokes potency wise?

I'm also looking at the Charity OG, Blessings OG, and Grape Puff. How do they compare potency wise? I like a good taste but that's not as important as the effects. I'm looking for something exceptionally strong and definitely euphoric. I want something that makes you giggly and feel all warm inside. Thanks in advance.
smk8000 is offline Quote

Old 10-15-2013, 03:22 AM #48
Danksmith

Danksmith is just really niceDanksmith is just really niceDanksmith is just really niceDanksmith is just really niceDanksmith is just really niceDanksmith is just really niceDanksmith is just really niceDanksmith is just really niceDanksmith is just really nice
daybreaker is your super potent strain forsure... . charity youll have pine og type phenos to a more kush jo/hb type all very nice...

grape puff is super frosted like stomper but with more og jo genes than gs however gs is a dominant parent in most hybrids so the grape smell and gs frost still translate real well even tho dominated by og

Old 10-15-2013, 03:28 AM #49
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

Hammerhead has disabled reputation
Hammerhead has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
I got the daybreaker cut(headband) from a friend. She is going into flower in a few more days I did flower 1 out already but had to close the flowering room for a bit so she did not finish. here is a pic of the plant before she was cullled into the hash bin.

Hammerhead is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-15-2013, 06:06 AM #50
Danksmith

Danksmith is just really niceDanksmith is just really niceDanksmith is just really niceDanksmith is just really niceDanksmith is just really niceDanksmith is just really niceDanksmith is just really niceDanksmith is just really niceDanksmith is just really nice
Nice plant outcast some seriously nice genetics!

I think that cut is daywrecker no?....