Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Gage Green Genetic's > Grape Stomper Bx....grow along

Thread Title Search
Grape Stomper Bx....grow along Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-12-2012, 11:01 PM #31
Bonzo

Bonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to allBonzo is a name known to all

FREEDOM for BONZ

"When one objectively acknowledges, accepts, and embraces one's weaknesses; they in fact, no longer continue to be that."(PTD)
Bonzo is offline Quote

Old 04-12-2012, 11:06 PM #32
Bobby Stainless
"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"

Bobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant future
Tell me about it.

My next seed run is going to be hard to figure out.
In all my time, I have learned that the "key", is as simple as "dedication". When you decide that you are going to go for something, and you don't let anything stand in your way, you open the door for great things to happen. And once you have made it that far, after having known what things look like from the bottom, you may find that the view from the top, is that much sweeter.
Bobby Stainless is offline Quote

Old 04-13-2012, 01:08 AM #33
OrganicBuds
Banned

OrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud of
Irie - Looking good my man. Those are some superb looking canna plants, hats off to ya.
OrganicBuds is offline Quote

Old 04-21-2012, 05:02 AM #34
Danksmith

Danksmith is just really niceDanksmith is just really niceDanksmith is just really niceDanksmith is just really niceDanksmith is just really niceDanksmith is just really niceDanksmith is just really niceDanksmith is just really niceDanksmith is just really nice
Daaaayuum!

Hey irie...... Those ladies are lookin dank! Great work on them
i love the blueish/tile tint to the grape stomper nugs.

Your Fannin the flames man..i cant wait for mine

The lineup of gage u have is all incredible genetics... The sun maiden is some serious green
Danksmith is offline Quote

Old 04-21-2012, 05:05 AM #35
heady blunts
prescription blunts

heady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant future
oooo yum

<3.F.U.C.K.E.M.F.A.M.<3
heady blunts is offline Quote

Old 07-04-2016, 05:36 AM #36
Copperfield

Copperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of lightCopperfield is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irie_Lion View Post
Damn irie lion, that grape stomper is super fire.... I recently acquired it and I'm running it dwc.... I'm having some pawing issues w the leaves.... It's my first run w it.....what's the npk rating on the nutes your using??
Copperfield is offline Quote