Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Gage Green Genetic's > Grape Stomper Bx....grow along

Thread Title Search
Grape Stomper Bx....grow along Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-04-2012, 12:33 AM #21
OrganicBuds
Banned

OrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud of
Double post, sorry
OrganicBuds is offline Quote

Old 04-04-2012, 02:38 AM #22
Irie_Lion
Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!

Irie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicBuds View Post
Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics.....

Chants just don't work that well on the internet.

Hoping you get some dank come harvest time.
Here ya go....Chant and ye shall recieve!

all the same plant just a cpl diff pics...enjoy

Irie_Lion is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-04-2012, 03:25 AM #23
OrganicBuds
Banned

OrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud of
Dam, super frosty. I am liking what I see.
OrganicBuds is offline Quote

Old 04-08-2012, 02:27 PM #24
Irie_Lion

Irie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to all
9 wks flowering

this is the one under the 1k

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-09-2012, 03:07 PM #25
Guest 16149

Just a beautiful job and plant there Irie :-)

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-12-2012, 06:30 AM #26
Hemphrey Bogart

Hemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to beholdHemphrey Bogart is a splendid one to behold
Thank you for sharing these pics, Irie Lion. Awesome growth on those ladies.

HB
Hemphrey Bogart is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-12-2012, 07:09 PM #27
the gnome

the gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud of
they look fantasic IL
your #1 pheno is so solid.
my 4 are @ 20days but have more stem stretch like your #2 pheno.

but all have the sweet bubgummy smell

Old 04-12-2012, 07:53 PM #28
Irie_Lion

Yea I think these are gonna be really good. The last stomper that I put pics of was harvest last nite and is hangin now. The other cpl r due down this wknd or early next wk. Been busy with work and family things lately that I'm having a hard time harvesting my plants lol. Could be worse ill get some dry bud shots up soon!

Old 04-12-2012, 08:09 PM #29
Bobby Stainless
"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"

Bobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant future
Whooooweee that looks like some fire!

Can't wait to start my Grape Stomper OG.
In all my time, I have learned that the "key", is as simple as "dedication". When you decide that you are going to go for something, and you don't let anything stand in your way, you open the door for great things to happen. And once you have made it that far, after having known what things look like from the bottom, you may find that the view from the top, is that much sweeter.
Bobby Stainless is offline Quote

Old 04-12-2012, 10:56 PM #30
Irie_Lion

A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
Whooooweee that looks like some fire!

Can't wait to start my Grape Stomper OG.
Ya I bought 2 packs of them too...I'm interested to see the diff in phenos between the 2. I have so many seeds that I want to start but limited to what I can do lol. Might do a lil of the gs og, sun maidens, burgandy and candy drop soon.