Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Gage Green Genetic's > Grape Stomper Bx....grow along

Thread Title Search
Grape Stomper Bx....grow along Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-20-2012, 06:26 AM #11
Yesca73

Yesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of lightYesca73 is a glorious beacon of light
that shit looks kill bro
Yesca73 is offline Quote

Old 03-20-2012, 06:43 AM #12
loyalty7

loyalty7 is just really niceloyalty7 is just really niceloyalty7 is just really niceloyalty7 is just really niceloyalty7 is just really niceloyalty7 is just really niceloyalty7 is just really niceloyalty7 is just really nice
How's the smell on those...
loyalty7 is offline Quote

Old 03-20-2012, 09:16 AM #13
Irie_Lion
Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!

Irie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by loyalty7 View Post
How's the smell on those...
All of them have a sweet fruity/grapey smell to them...very distiguishable when touched on. Rubbed up against. If they carry that aroma/taste after chop that would be even better! Ill just have to wait and see

Irie_Lion is offline Quote

Old 03-20-2012, 05:46 PM #14
jochen_45

jochen_45 is a glorious beacon of lightjochen_45 is a glorious beacon of lightjochen_45 is a glorious beacon of lightjochen_45 is a glorious beacon of lightjochen_45 is a glorious beacon of lightjochen_45 is a glorious beacon of lightjochen_45 is a glorious beacon of lightjochen_45 is a glorious beacon of lightjochen_45 is a glorious beacon of lightjochen_45 is a glorious beacon of lightjochen_45 is a glorious beacon of light
Nice work, I have to watch this one from you, too, I`ll also do the grape Stomper bx
and the sun maiden, from the burgundry I heared to late, thats a real special one, too.
When you give all those strains a go here, it will be a great show, I have to watch it.
Thanks for doing such a fine work and showing it...

Old 03-20-2012, 06:35 PM #15
the gnome

the gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud of
great to finally see some GSbx in flower IL and they are a lookin good too
how long on the veg?
so how many days do you think these will go?
any males from this run?

Last edited by the gnome; 03-20-2012 at 07:02 PM..
the gnome is offline Quote

Old 03-27-2012, 01:20 AM #16
Irie_Lion

Irie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by jochen_45 View Post
Nice work, I have to watch this one from you, too, I`ll also do the grape Stomper bx
and the sun maiden, from the burgundry I heared to late, thats a real special one, too.
When you give all those strains a go here, it will be a great show, I have to watch it.
Thanks for doing such a fine work and showing it...
thanks my friend...ill be doin the burgandy, candy drop, sun maiden and more of the grape stompers in near future!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the gnome View Post
great to finally see some GSbx in flower IL and they are a lookin good too
how long on the veg?
so how many days do you think these will go?
any males from this run?
Veg was bout a 6 wks from sprout. I plan on taking them bout 68 days for the first one and roughly the same for the ones under the 600. CLones have been rooted and are veggin for next round first pheno only atm...others have just got cuts off them so it will be a minute before they reveg etc. I had a cpl males but ended up tossing them since i still have one more pack of GS and 2 more packs of the stomper ogs to find a nice stud or 2. Thanks for checking them out. Hope u find someting special too....these are straight fruity candy/bubblgum smelling now...cant wait to smoke them!

Old 03-27-2012, 03:31 AM #17
the gnome

the gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irie_Lion View Post
thanks my friend...ill be doin the burgandy, candy drop, sun maiden and more of the grape stompers in near future!

Veg was bout a 6 wks from sprout. I plan on taking them bout 68 days for the first one and roughly the same for the ones under the 600. CLones have been rooted and are veggin for next round first pheno only atm...others have just got cuts off them so it will be a minute before they reveg etc. I had a cpl males but ended up tossing them since i still have one more pack of GS and 2 more packs of the stomper ogs to find a nice stud or 2. Thanks for checking them out. Hope u find someting special too....these are straight fruity candy/bubblgum smelling now...cant wait to smoke them!
oh yeah actually I have one mutant GS that was put into 12/12
3 weeks ago just for the heck of it,
the others went in yesterday.

and now that you mention it irie lion..
the mutant smells fantastic, straight up sweet sweet grapey bubble gummy goodness... absolutely amazing.
hope it carries over into taste as well.

btw I only had one GS male out of 7-8 beans

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-02-2012, 07:50 AM #18
budman678
I come from the land where the oceans freeze

budman678 is a splendid one to beholdbudman678 is a splendid one to beholdbudman678 is a splendid one to beholdbudman678 is a splendid one to beholdbudman678 is a splendid one to beholdbudman678 is a splendid one to beholdbudman678 is a splendid one to beholdbudman678 is a splendid one to beholdbudman678 is a splendid one to beholdbudman678 is a splendid one to beholdbudman678 is a splendid one to behold
im poppin corn over here!

FINISHED: D-Train (white domina x qrazy train), DinaFem's Blue Widow, DNA Genetic's Connie Chung ~~grown in organic super soil~~
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=241162

FINISHED: Chemdog x C99 and Subcool's Querkle https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=229030
budman678 is offline Quote

Old 04-04-2012, 01:04 AM #19
Irie_Lion

One of the Grape stompers under my 600s is purpling up and the other might slightly turn color as well. The lone stomper in the 1k tent is swelling nicely and due to come down Monday next wk or wed at latest. She will be 70days bloom by then. The rest under the 6s will be ready another 7days after that...pics comin in next cpl days. Thanks for stoppin by!

Old 04-04-2012, 01:32 AM #20
OrganicBuds
Banned

OrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud of
Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics.....

Chants just don't work that well on the internet.

Hoping you get some dank come harvest time.
OrganicBuds is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.