Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Gage Green Genetic's > Grape Stomper Bx....grow along

Thread Title Search
Grape Stomper Bx....grow along Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-19-2012, 12:46 PM #1
Irie_Lion
Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!

Irie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to all
Grape Stomper Bx....grow along

Greets brothers & sisters....just wanted to share a few pics of some Grape Stompers that i currently have growing in my gardens. First one is inna 8x4 tent along with a bunch of other strains. Lighting is 1ks and being fed H&G coco nutes. Its roughtly 6.5-7wks bloom and is just gettin a pk boost for a few days before begining the flush. I have 2 other girls inna diff location under 600s that i will show later once i upload the photos. So here is the lone girl for now...sweet candy/fruity smell and covered in resin as u can see!

Grape Stomper Bx #1

thats all for now...more to come later!!

Irie_Lion is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-19-2012, 08:08 PM #2
jakespeed

jakespeed has disabled reputation
nice one you got there
jakespeed is offline Quote

Old 03-19-2012, 09:18 PM #3
Guest 16149

Great looking plants there Irie :-) Hope mine finish as nice

Old 03-19-2012, 10:56 PM #4
Bullfrog44
Banned

Bullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud of
Very nice, hope mine come out half that good.
Bullfrog44 is offline Quote

Old 03-19-2012, 11:48 PM #5
Irie_Lion

Irie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullfrog44 View Post
Very nice, hope mine come out half that good.
I am sure u will find some nice phenos as well!! thanks for checkin them out
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaner123Doobie View Post
Great looking plants there Irie :-) Hope mine finish as nice
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakespeed View Post
nice one you got there
Thanks Jakespeed!

here are the others....

Grape Stomper #2

Old 03-19-2012, 11:49 PM #6
Irie_Lion

Grape Stomper #3

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-20-2012, 12:40 AM #7
m4k

m4k has a spectacular aura aboutm4k has a spectacular aura aboutm4k has a spectacular aura aboutm4k has a spectacular aura aboutm4k has a spectacular aura about
Wonderful pictures! Glad you found some nice phenotypes from those seeds!

Old 03-20-2012, 01:01 AM #8
joejusttyped

Nice irie, interested in knowing how much you get from each gal. Did you mention how long you vegged for? (ic sucks on my phone, so laggy)

Old 03-20-2012, 02:49 AM #9
Irie_Lion

Quote:
Originally Posted by joejusttyped View Post
Nice irie, interested in knowing how much you get from each gal. Did you mention how long you vegged for? (ic sucks on my phone, so laggy)
Well this is my first run with them from seed...the last cpl phenos r under 2 600s along with about 18 other plants from diff breeders (also seed) veg time was bout 40 days under hps inna 4x4area. I had bout 90seedlings at the time of various strains and it got kinda crowded for a wk or 2 before they made their way elsewhere to bloom. I will def get them to yield better next time around. Though the one under the 1ks is lookin hearty all are in rose pots or 7ltr containers roughly. Shouldn't be a problem gettin a cpl oz+ each once I give them a lil more room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4k View Post
Wonderful pictures! Glad you found some nice phenotypes from those seeds!
Thanks...ill be giving the sun maidens and burgandy a go here soon too!

Old 03-20-2012, 03:29 AM #10
azad
Buzkashi

azad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to behold
Mighty fine job!! A hearty Grapey harvest,enjoy bro!!

Ask the Humming bird about the significance of the flowers.
what would a Vulture know about their significance who feeds on the dead..

https://youtu.be/dqGdWoW-GT8
azad is offline Quote