Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Gage Green Genetic's > The Bastards Series

Thread Title Search
The Bastards Series Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-21-2012, 02:49 AM #21
215 User

Thumbs up

First female out of the NYCHP13 seed pack & a for sure sativa pheno.

Old 10-21-2012, 08:24 AM #22
dewclaw

dewclaw is on a distinguished road
epic. hows she smellin, 215?
dewclaw is offline Quote

Old 10-21-2012, 06:33 PM #23
215 User

Sweet & floral undertones with raunchy Chem stank....

Old 10-22-2012, 10:18 PM #24
215 User

Wink

NYCHP13 @68 days....2 more days till chop!

Got a Indica & Sativa pheno out of 3 beans....

Old 05-13-2016, 01:25 AM #25
Afghankush420

Afghankush420 is on a distinguished road
M4K- this might sound like a stupid question, but is Colombian Black male a landrace from Colombia?
Afghankush420 is offline Quote

Old 05-18-2016, 07:00 AM #26
UncleBuck

UncleBuck is on a distinguished road
AfghanKush420, gage greens columbian "breedstock" (both the black & gold) came from 2 packs of 5 seeds each. Thats 5 SEEDS per variety, not 5 packs, that were gifted to him by user Oldhand (thats me).

After a massive freak out, over a matter unrelated, he claimed that the seeds i sent him free of charge, as a gift, were not authentic. Obviously they were authentic.
That was the last communication I had with gage green a.k.a. keyplay, or ever care to have.

Lo and behold, several months later, I see he has released "authentic" columbian gold & black varieties to several seedbanks on the web.

The fact that he is now making money off of obvious f-2's of half packs of landrace genetics i gifted him for free sickens me to my core.

The reason there is no solid info listed on these columbian varieties he sells is because he doesnt have any info to list.

His 'old school' afghan haze seeds and 'pure kush' cutting came from user Medic.
The Pure Kush is also known as 'Candy Kush' or 'Hollywood Pure Kush'.

The afghan haze is simply mr nice/shantibabas work he's trying to pass off as his own. Nothing more.

The "grape stomper" aka "sour grapes" as well as the "aloha white widow" are varieties that old overgrow member 'jojorizo' handed out. Nothing more.

The "Chemdawg Sour Diesel" was bred & sold by 'J' of Elite Genetics Seed co. before his bust. Nothing more.

I dont even want to know how gage green aquired the rest of his so-called "breedstock".

Long story short gage green is a liar and a thief.
He seems to have no problem profiteering off the hard work of others.
In my neck of the woods we call this type of person a parasite or "bottom-feeder".

I would advice you, and all others reading this, to stay away from gage green group.
I'm a firm believer in karma, and believe me when i tell you there is alot of bad karma associated with this guy, his dealings, and his "breedstock".

That being said, if you are looking to get ahold of some authentic old columbians, I can whole-heartedly recommend you talk to Cannabiogen or Ace Seeds. They both have help desks here.
Also take a look at Tropical Seeds Company and Underground Seeds. I have had dealings with all of the above mentioned and found them to be honest and respectable folks. A pleasure to deal with.

If you still need the background info on the columbians gage green is selling feel free to pm me anytime here & i can fill you in.

Good luck & stay safe,
Unclebuck (oldhand)

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-18-2016, 10:06 AM #27
I wood

I wood has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleBuck View Post
AfghanKush420, gage greens columbian "breedstock" (both the black & gold) came from 2 packs of 5 seeds each. Thats 5 SEEDS per variety, not 5 packs, that were gifted to him by user Oldhand (thats me).

After a massive freak out, over a matter unrelated, he claimed that the seeds i sent him free of charge, as a gift, were not authentic. Obviously they were authentic.
That was the last communication I had with gage green a.k.a. keyplay, or ever care to have.

Lo and behold, several months later, I see he has released "authentic" columbian gold & black varieties to several seedbanks on the web.

The fact that he is now making money off of obvious f-2's of half packs of landrace genetics i gifted him for free sickens me to my core.

The reason there is no solid info listed on these columbian varieties he sells is because he doesnt have any info to list.

His 'old school' afghan haze seeds and 'pure kush' cutting came from user Medic.
The Pure Kush is also known as 'Candy Kush' or 'Hollywood Pure Kush'.

The afghan haze is simply mr nice/shantibabas work he's trying to pass off as his own. Nothing more.

The "grape stomper" aka "sour grapes" as well as the "aloha white widow" are varieties that old overgrow member 'jojorizo' handed out. Nothing more.

The "Chemdawg Sour Diesel" was bred & sold by 'J' of Elite Genetics Seed co. before his bust. Nothing more.

I dont even want to know how gage green aquired the rest of his so-called "breedstock".

Long story short gage green is a liar and a thief.
He seems to have no problem profiteering off the hard work of others.
In my neck of the woods we call this type of person a parasite or "bottom-feeder".

I would advice you, and all others reading this, to stay away from gage green group.
I'm a firm believer in karma, and believe me when i tell you there is alot of bad karma associated with this guy, his dealings, and his "breedstock".

That being said, if you are looking to get ahold of some authentic old columbians, I can whole-heartedly recommend you talk to Cannabiogen or Ace Seeds. They both have help desks here.
Also take a look at Tropical Seeds Company and Underground Seeds. I have had dealings with all of the above mentioned and found them to be honest and respectable folks. A pleasure to deal with.

If you still need the background info on the columbians gage green is selling feel free to pm me anytime here & i can fill you in.

Good luck & stay safe,
Unclebuck (oldhand)
Very interesting.
Thank you for sharing your info.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-22-2016, 06:33 AM #28
m4k

m4k has a spectacular aura aboutm4k has a spectacular aura aboutm4k has a spectacular aura aboutm4k has a spectacular aura aboutm4k has a spectacular aura about
The hatred seems to stem from Medic and his friends. Medic has already released our address on Instagram and is obviously a snitch. We've kept the story about his shameful experience quiet. But for some reason he can't seem to stop getting his friends to tell half-truths and disparaging stories about our work. We give credit where it is due, Mr Nice/Shantibaba, Jojorizo (Keyplay's mentor into breeding), and others.

The story goes Medic was told to pack his bags when Keyplay's personal goods like car keys and his wife's jewelry were found in Medic's luggage. Of course, some cuts were left when Medic was sent back to his aunt's couch. Very little recognition is given to Medic for he not only switched every tag in in the garden, but he also poisoned the plants before he left. It took months to bring the garden back to life and re-identify mother stock. It was our desire to move away from this completely and avoid sharing a negative experience.

Medic was shown love and given a home, only to show his true colors. All of these stories stem from these troubled encounters.

Jealousy and unjustified hatred are clearly manifestations of a troubled soul. We would love to meet you Oldhand/Uncle Buck at the next show. You are either being sarcastic or you simply do not know the truth. Many of your statements are not truthful. You really don't remember how many seeds were in the packs of Colombians? Our Chemdawg cuts and Pure Kush cuts came from Savvy from Oakland, Dan from South Fork Seeds and Coast from Green Age International. Also from trades with Loompa. They are all very familiar with our selections as well.

Oldhand, didn't Keyplay send you a set of lights on his dime when you were down and out and had tooth problems? It is a shame that you are filled with such venom. We extend a hand of support. We know how miserable it is when the body is not at ease.

As growers, we ought to be united and helpful to each other. If anyone has any questions and would like to know the specific details, please feel free to contact me or Keyplay. We are moving away from the sociopaths and seek those who wish to heal the people around them.

Last edited by m4k; 05-22-2016 at 06:53 AM..
m4k is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-06-2016, 05:23 PM #29
JRayV

JRayV is on a distinguished road
Cool post.

I have a pack of HP-13 Bastards that I may do this year, and also Burning Desire.

There are a few of the Colombian Bastards still out there that I've thought about getting, but I'm afraid to buy old stock not knowing how it's been preserved.
JRayV is offline Quote

Old 06-07-2016, 12:14 AM #30
I wood

I wood has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by m4k View Post
The hatred seems to stem from Medic and his friends. Medic has already released our address on Instagram and is obviously a snitch. We've kept the story about his shameful experience quiet. But for some reason he can't seem to stop getting his friends to tell half-truths and disparaging stories about our work. We give credit where it is due, Mr Nice/Shantibaba, Jojorizo (Keyplay's mentor into breeding), and others.

The story goes Medic was told to pack his bags when Keyplay's personal goods like car keys and his wife's jewelry were found in Medic's luggage. Of course, some cuts were left when Medic was sent back to his aunt's couch. Very little recognition is given to Medic for he not only switched every tag in in the garden, but he also poisoned the plants before he left. It took months to bring the garden back to life and re-identify mother stock. It was our desire to move away from this completely and avoid sharing a negative experience.

Medic was shown love and given a home, only to show his true colors. All of these stories stem from these troubled encounters.

Jealousy and unjustified hatred are clearly manifestations of a troubled soul. We would love to meet you Oldhand/Uncle Buck at the next show. You are either being sarcastic or you simply do not know the truth. Many of your statements are not truthful. You really don't remember how many seeds were in the packs of Colombians? Our Chemdawg cuts and Pure Kush cuts came from Savvy from Oakland, Dan from South Fork Seeds and Coast from Green Age International. Also from trades with Loompa. They are all very familiar with our selections as well.

Oldhand, didn't Keyplay send you a set of lights on his dime when you were down and out and had tooth problems? It is a shame that you are filled with such venom. We extend a hand of support. We know how miserable it is when the body is not at ease.

As growers, we ought to be united and helpful to each other. If anyone has any questions and would like to know the specific details, please feel free to contact me or Keyplay. We are moving away from the sociopaths and seek those who wish to heal the people around them.

I thank you for the info as well.

I'm the kind of person who believes people until I have a reason not to.
Two very different stories leave me not knowing what to think.

Oh well, im happy to test the seeds and judge them on their own.