Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Gage Green Genetic's > GRAPE STOMPER OG - [GRAPE STOMPER X JOSEPH OG]

Thread Title Search
GRAPE STOMPER OG - [GRAPE STOMPER X JOSEPH OG] Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-07-2012, 01:57 PM #41
Bullfrog44
Banned

Bullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud of
About to pop mine for outdoor when I get home from biz trip. Can't wait for these to hit the Cali sun.
Bullfrog44 is offline Quote

Old 03-11-2012, 09:00 PM #42
txoka

txoka will become famous soon enough
GRAPESTOMPER X OG.....

Harvest Time¡¡..In 66 days They are done
[/url]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
txoka is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-12-2012, 01:56 AM #43
Bullfrog44
Banned

Bullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud ofBullfrog44 has much to be proud of
Very nice, how is the smell and THC coverage?

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-12-2012, 04:15 PM #44
txoka

Hi Bullfrog¡¡ the smell is unknown for me, is very intoxicating, I,m european and all this genetic is new for me...The thc coverage is above average, if you compare with all these bored and generic weeds from a lot of European seeds banks is well above. Saludos¡¡
txoka is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2012, 01:34 PM #45
Bullfrog44
Banned

Just popped half my pack of beans for an outdoor run this year. I will pop the other half in about a month. Hope these turn out pounds!

Old 03-14-2012, 04:48 PM #46
txoka

Good luck¡¡¡...
txoka is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2012, 04:57 PM #47
billy_big_bud!
Proud Cannadian Cannabist

billy_big_bud! has much to be proud ofbilly_big_bud! has much to be proud ofbilly_big_bud! has much to be proud ofbilly_big_bud! has much to be proud ofbilly_big_bud! has much to be proud ofbilly_big_bud! has much to be proud ofbilly_big_bud! has much to be proud ofbilly_big_bud! has much to be proud ofbilly_big_bud! has much to be proud ofbilly_big_bud! has much to be proud ofbilly_big_bud! has much to be proud of
wow. its really inspiring to see so many mom and pop breeders there are nowadays. looks delicious. keep up the great work.

Old 03-15-2012, 02:35 AM #48
wisco61

wisco61 is a jewel in the roughwisco61 is a jewel in the roughwisco61 is a jewel in the roughwisco61 is a jewel in the roughwisco61 is a jewel in the roughwisco61 is a jewel in the roughwisco61 is a jewel in the rough
Just got my pack of Grape stomper OG, super stoked. My compliments on your packaging, it is the best I've seen. Crushproof, tamper proof, and pics ftw
wisco61 is offline Quote

Old 03-23-2012, 06:05 PM #49
joejusttyped

Just got mine.... 12pk instead of 10

Much love GGG

Old 03-29-2012, 02:13 PM #50
OrganicBuds
Banned

OrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud ofOrganicBuds has much to be proud of
Throw up some pics of this, I just popped half a pack and hoping for the best.
OrganicBuds is offline Quote