Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Gage Green Genetic's > Post your Gage Green Pics

Thread Title Search
Post your Gage Green Pics Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-29-2016, 11:56 AM #21
m4k

m4k has a spectacular aura aboutm4k has a spectacular aura aboutm4k has a spectacular aura aboutm4k has a spectacular aura aboutm4k has a spectacular aura about
D3pthCharg3, you are growing some fire there! That Salvation is so fully developed and quite the looker.

heady_blunts beautiful flowers as well. Hope you gained lots of cbd healing from them. Beats back surgery!

Old 06-29-2016, 02:58 PM #22
heady blunts
prescription blunts

heady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant future
here's the results from two of the ladies. that first one i posted had no CBD :(

do you guys have plans to take the CBD lines any further?

these f1 hybrids with type I fathers are always gonna produce a certain amount of kids with none of mama's cannabidiol expression. i'd definitely hunt through a bx or even better an f3+ selected for OG terps and high CBD if you guys keep the project running!

we didn't test the other OG-ish plant because we didn't get her backed up.

<3.F.U.C.K.E.M.F.A.M.<3
heady blunts is offline Quote

Old 07-01-2016, 12:28 PM #23
m4k

m4k has a spectacular aura aboutm4k has a spectacular aura aboutm4k has a spectacular aura aboutm4k has a spectacular aura aboutm4k has a spectacular aura about
I'm sorry to see that both are high in THC. The last time we had them tested at a lab 33% of his Freedom Babys to show majority CBD resin. There were two females, one with 1:1 and one with 1.5:1 (CBD : THC) and two males that were the same ratios. All out of a pack of 12 beans. I would highly recommend trying out more phenotypes because there is bound to be one in a pack, but if not I'd love to donate some seeds to fuel your project. Also, if CBD is your main goal, try leaf sample analysis in veg. Approximately 1 gram of leaf material is used to determine the ratio of CBD to THC. That could tell you if it is worth flowering or not!

I hope you still found the gems worth smoking! The THC plants do possess a beautiful essence when concentrated. We are definitely planning on taking the CBD further. Stay tuned!

Old 07-02-2016, 12:12 PM #24
heady blunts
prescription blunts

heady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant futureheady blunts has a brilliant future
look again, the test on the left is a type ii.

its too bad we weren't able to test the other two females. I think at least one if not both would have tested in the 1:1 range.

i enjoyed the smoke on the no cbd one just fine btw. it was the prettiest too!

we had hoped to use leaf sample testing with the freedom babies and make f2's with the highest testing male, but life got in the way and only these two ladies were backed up at the end of the day, so they got tested.

i would like to find a classic OG type (smell, look, flavor) that tests at least 1:1 if not even higher in cbd. I'll be keeping an eye out for further developments with this line!

<3.F.U.C.K.E.M.F.A.M.<3
heady blunts is offline Quote