Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Gage Green Genetic's > PRIVATE COLLECTION - INFERNO HAZE

Thread Title Search
PRIVATE COLLECTION - INFERNO HAZE Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-11-2011, 09:34 AM #1
m4k

m4k has a spectacular aura aboutm4k has a spectacular aura aboutm4k has a spectacular aura aboutm4k has a spectacular aura aboutm4k has a spectacular aura about
PRIVATE COLLECTION - INFERNO HAZE

This is Inferno Haze (Fire OG Kush x Afghan Haze) phenotype, "Uno," that has established itself as one of our prized cuts. Discovered in our seed tests for our PRIVATE COLLECTION limited release, we knew we had something special on our hands the moment we laid eyes on it.

These seeds have already been released and are currently sold out. Only 13 packs were released to the public. We will be experimenting with crosses in the upcoming months.

Tested at 21.3% THC and 1.28% CBD, Uno's spectacular psychedelic head rush is unrivaled and Gage Green is working diligently to grow it to perfection.

SMOKE REPORT

Inferno Haze Uno Smoke Test (21.3% THC)

Appearance
Medium green with mini calyxes with very long red-orange hairs. It is a sleeper, most of the calyxes are packed with resin but the hairs intertwine throughout the bud and take up most of the landscape. Once you start peeling away at the layers, you start to see the crystals popping out from within and the stickiness coats your fingertips.

Thick, long buds with dense bud structure somewhat reminiscent of the OG but with heavy influence from the Afghan Haze appearance

Smell
Inferno Haze's smell hits you like a bag of light incense. A woody, orange tang smell emanates when I crack the buds between my fingers. The citrusy taste of OG and haze fuses together to form a perfume-worthy aroma.

Smoke
Smoke hits tastes thick, it almost reminds me of hitting concentrates. It manages to retain the fragrant scent from the bud with a clean exhale. A sugary aftertaste is left.

High
The bud comes on quick. After one snap from the Sovereignty water pipe, I feel the bud slowing down time instantly. I feel my head buzz while my forehead and sides of my head are tingling. It tingles as the cannabinoids creeps through every vein. I can feel a wave of relaxation enter my body and crawling down my back and down my limbs to my fingers and toes. Inferno Haze has a body high that is not sleep-inducing. Yet there must be a good amount of medicinal effect as I feel no pain in my back or in my legs.

The bud is making me think of all sorts of new ideas and random jokes. Super head high, I can't stop laughing with my patient buddy. We both felt the onset quick, less than 10 seconds. I'm thoroughly high from one hit. Two more hits and I was set for the night. The high lasted a several hours.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	inferno.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	349.5 KB
ID:	136251 Click image for larger version

Name:	InfernoHaze.JPG
Views:	132
Size:	435.2 KB
ID:	136252 Click image for larger version

Name:	InfernoHaze2.JPG
Views:	121
Size:	284.1 KB
ID:	136253 Click image for larger version

Name:	InfernoRoom_20111218_0268 copy.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	277.4 KB
ID:	146225 Click image for larger version

Name:	InfernoRoom_20111220_0339 copy.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	339.4 KB
ID:	146226

Last edited by m4k; 12-28-2011 at 06:30 AM..
m4k is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-11-2011, 07:22 PM #2
joejusttyped

Nice bro. I love everything you guys put out!
I see this is listed on ya'll homepage, [Underdog OG x Inferno Haze] along with the rest of your amazing sounding upcoming releases.

props

Old 10-12-2011, 05:08 AM #3
Guest 64665

sounds lovely

Old 10-12-2011, 05:58 AM #4
westg

westg is just really nicewestg is just really nicewestg is just really nicewestg is just really nicewestg is just really nicewestg is just really nicewestg is just really nicewestg is just really nicewestg is just really nicewestg is just really nice
Kicking myself in the arse, I grabbed your Purple Mr. Nice (hashplant) x Chemdawg OG and White Kush x Blackberry Pie but not the Inferno Haze. These were on seedbay at the same time right? as I do seem to remember looking at the description but thinking they were too long flowering for my liking.

Beautiful Buds.
SOTF420's V3 n Lone Sweet Tooth #4 IBL Current Grow

HDF...Kalashnikova...Super Bud...Ice...Blue Mystic x Ice...Bubblegummer Grow Finished

Cheese Platter (Exodus n Swiss) Grow Finished

Nirvana PPP Grow Finished

westg is offline Quote

Old 10-12-2011, 06:57 AM #5
m4k

m4k has a spectacular aura aboutm4k has a spectacular aura aboutm4k has a spectacular aura aboutm4k has a spectacular aura aboutm4k has a spectacular aura about
westg, the Inferno Haze beans were not available on Seedbay, these were a limited release available several months ago.

You made a great decision getting those two crosses and I am sure you will not be disappointed. The mothers were two of the most beautiful, frosty cuts we've dealt with and will surely give you some amazing results. Not to mention the males we used are going to add even more character to those hybrids.

Old 10-12-2011, 01:27 PM #6
westg

westg is just really nicewestg is just really nicewestg is just really nicewestg is just really nicewestg is just really nicewestg is just really nicewestg is just really nicewestg is just really nicewestg is just really nicewestg is just really nice
Thanks for clearing that up m4k...I must of read it somewhere else....And big thanks for those two crosses Im sure they will delightful!!!
SOTF420's V3 n Lone Sweet Tooth #4 IBL Current Grow

HDF...Kalashnikova...Super Bud...Ice...Blue Mystic x Ice...Bubblegummer Grow Finished

Cheese Platter (Exodus n Swiss) Grow Finished

Nirvana PPP Grow Finished

westg is offline Quote

Old 11-13-2011, 08:39 PM #7
Gerardbutler79

Gerardbutler79 has a spectacular aura aboutGerardbutler79 has a spectacular aura aboutGerardbutler79 has a spectacular aura aboutGerardbutler79 has a spectacular aura about
Great things in the works. So you guys are going to be making seed with this Uno pheno I'm assuming?
Gerardbutler79 is offline Quote

Old 11-14-2011, 01:08 AM #8
m4k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerardbutler79 View Post
Great things in the works. So you guys are going to be making seed with this Uno pheno I'm assuming?
Yes, we are currently testing different males on her.

Old 12-24-2011, 04:26 AM #9
itisme

itisme is a glorious beacon of lightitisme is a glorious beacon of lightitisme is a glorious beacon of lightitisme is a glorious beacon of lightitisme is a glorious beacon of lightitisme is a glorious beacon of lightitisme is a glorious beacon of lightitisme is a glorious beacon of lightitisme is a glorious beacon of lightitisme is a glorious beacon of lightitisme is a glorious beacon of light
Damn! This would be the first haze cross I bought but I would love to buy this one. I am converting to GGG from a breeder that seems to have went from connoisseur seed provider to mass market provider with crap for quality control.

Is this dropping soon??? I already have 5 packs of your gear but this is a must have too.

Last edited by itisme; 12-27-2011 at 04:19 AM..
itisme is offline Quote

Old 12-28-2011, 06:28 AM #10
m4k

This strain won't be rereleased but we will be doing new hybrids that will be better than the original.

We're already working on the Inferno Haze x Jo New York OG Kush (Underdog) and Lambsbread x Inferno Haze. Keep an eye out for grow tests!

ALSO, I edited the original post with a short Smoke Report on our Uno Pheno