Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Gage Green Genetic's > PEPE LE DANK - [5K OG KUSH x G-13 SKUNK]

Thread Title Search
PEPE LE DANK - [5K OG KUSH x G-13 SKUNK] Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-23-2011, 10:09 AM #11
keyplay

keyplay will become famous soon enoughkeyplay will become famous soon enough
Wow! someone has skills!

"If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right"
Hunter S. Thompson
keyplay is offline Quote

Old 04-11-2012, 03:29 AM #12
johnbailey

johnbailey is on a distinguished road
just put 25 pepe le chems into flowering. hoping to get some killer bud
johnbailey is offline Quote

Old 08-15-2012, 05:50 PM #13
guy fawkes

guy fawkes is a glorious beacon of lightguy fawkes is a glorious beacon of lightguy fawkes is a glorious beacon of lightguy fawkes is a glorious beacon of lightguy fawkes is a glorious beacon of lightguy fawkes is a glorious beacon of lightguy fawkes is a glorious beacon of lightguy fawkes is a glorious beacon of lightguy fawkes is a glorious beacon of lightguy fawkes is a glorious beacon of lightguy fawkes is a glorious beacon of light
im quite fancying the pepe le chem..

Old 08-15-2012, 06:00 PM #14
simple green

simple green is just really nicesimple green is just really nicesimple green is just really nicesimple green is just really nicesimple green is just really nicesimple green is just really nicesimple green is just really nicesimple green is just really nicesimple green is just really nicesimple green is just really nicesimple green is just really nice
Beautiful plants and growing skills!
Pics are showing quality! And combined with yield sounds great....
Did you find any smells that you would describe as straight up "roadkill skunk" smelling?

Old 08-15-2012, 06:03 PM #15
Zdub7k
Banned

Zdub7k is a jewel in the roughZdub7k is a jewel in the roughZdub7k is a jewel in the roughZdub7k is a jewel in the roughZdub7k is a jewel in the roughZdub7k is a jewel in the roughZdub7k is a jewel in the roughZdub7k is a jewel in the rough
I ordered and ran the pepe le chem and was not impressed...we killed all the clones after one run with 6 dif moms from seed...no chem stankiness too it...the bar is set with my Chem Valley Kush and any new chem varieties have to match that in quality for me to keep them...the pepe le chem was a good yielder...just wastn as fire as we hoped...looks like we shouldve ordered the pepe le dank....but the description on the chems was so good I couldnt resist.
Zdub7k is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-22-2013, 05:30 AM #16
anonymousgrow

anonymousgrow is a jewel in the roughanonymousgrow is a jewel in the roughanonymousgrow is a jewel in the roughanonymousgrow is a jewel in the roughanonymousgrow is a jewel in the roughanonymousgrow is a jewel in the rough
Have some of these that I bought from m4k at the emerald cup 10 for 10 are healthy and happy at about 2 weeks since sprout
anonymousgrow is offline Quote

Old 06-29-2013, 03:04 AM #17
ithastobesunny

cool strain

Old 07-11-2013, 01:31 AM #18
anonymousgrow

anonymousgrow is a jewel in the roughanonymousgrow is a jewel in the roughanonymousgrow is a jewel in the roughanonymousgrow is a jewel in the roughanonymousgrow is a jewel in the roughanonymousgrow is a jewel in the rough
one of the PLP's

JULY 10 and already 6+ foot

Current Grow

Old 07-11-2013, 12:54 PM #19
guy fawkes

guy fawkes is a glorious beacon of lightguy fawkes is a glorious beacon of lightguy fawkes is a glorious beacon of lightguy fawkes is a glorious beacon of lightguy fawkes is a glorious beacon of lightguy fawkes is a glorious beacon of lightguy fawkes is a glorious beacon of lightguy fawkes is a glorious beacon of lightguy fawkes is a glorious beacon of lightguy fawkes is a glorious beacon of lightguy fawkes is a glorious beacon of light
i was gutted when i ordered a 5 pack of pepe le chem and pepe le dank from the bou as they were listed as fems , they sent cash back as they said were was no fems, after seeing the grows id have been happy with regs , never mind :(

Old 08-17-2013, 02:04 AM #20
anonymousgrow

I have 7 Pepe Le Dank Plants outside, all different beans, though some are clones none are the same. They range in how far they are into flower as well as size and structure. The biggest is just over 10 ft tall and about 10 ft wide. Here are a couple pics.
This is the one farthest into flower.

And here is my best attempts at capturing more than one.

Current Grow