Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Gage Green Genetic's > DAYBREAKER - [CHEMDAWG D x JOSEPH OG]

Thread Title Search
DAYBREAKER - [CHEMDAWG D x JOSEPH OG] Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-06-2016, 09:00 AM #141
Beej83

Beej83 is on a distinguished road
I got my 1st pack of seeds from the Tude, about 5yrs ago while u could still trust their packages to arrive. However I also snagged another pack of beans @ the Denver C.C. last year.. I believe that every other trustworthy place to get them online IS and HAS been sold out for months and even years. Best of Luck to anyone finding them and if ANY of you ever get the chance to acquire these beans, DON'T hesitate! IMHO-These beans ARE THE BEST and MOST STABLE AND POTENT Chemdawg seeds available to date. This plant should test over 25% everytime, with decent growing conditions..
This strain is a GEM!
Cheers
Beej83 is offline Quote

Old 06-27-2016, 06:12 AM #142
m4k

m4k has a spectacular aura aboutm4k has a spectacular aura aboutm4k has a spectacular aura aboutm4k has a spectacular aura aboutm4k has a spectacular aura about
Yoda is on every forum bashing our crosses without justification. I'm starting to think he is medic. We offer 100% satisfaction guarantee so if you do not find what you are looking for in a pack of Gage (germination, male/female ratio, etc), you can contact us via the website and we will kindly work with you to ensure you are satisfied.

I'm a strong believer in you get what you put out. Some people will not find what they are looking for, and other people will. Simply a vibratory event, laws of the universe. Some people attract negativity into their lives by way of intention.

Rest assured that Daybreaker contains the fire, but if you're only planning on popping a few seeds to find a keeper, then you should probably go look somewhere else. We are about vitality and creating more, not less, expression. The Chemdawg D x Joseph F1's are raw and every phenotype is uniquely its own.

There are many honorable people in this industry that hold true Daybreaker keeper cuts that are more pronounced than the original ChemD mother.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-28-2016, 01:43 AM #143
Rory Borealis

Rory Borealis is a jewel in the roughRory Borealis is a jewel in the roughRory Borealis is a jewel in the roughRory Borealis is a jewel in the roughRory Borealis is a jewel in the roughRory Borealis is a jewel in the roughRory Borealis is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by m4k View Post
Rest assured that Daybreaker contains the fire.
It does, it really does. I gave it to a small group of snobs, they all gave it the thumbs up. It makes great edibles, too.

Last edited by Rory Borealis; 06-28-2016 at 01:44 AM.. Reason: typo
Rory Borealis is offline Quote

Old 08-02-2016, 12:34 AM #144
Yodaweed

Yodaweed has a spectacular aura aboutYodaweed has a spectacular aura aboutYodaweed has a spectacular aura aboutYodaweed has a spectacular aura aboutYodaweed has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by m4k View Post
Yoda is on every forum bashing our crosses without justification. I'm starting to think he is medic. We offer 100% satisfaction guarantee so if you do not find what you are looking for in a pack of Gage (germination, male/female ratio, etc), you can contact us via the website and we will kindly work with you to ensure you are satisfied.

I'm a strong believer in you get what you put out. Some people will not find what they are looking for, and other people will. Simply a vibratory event, laws of the universe. Some people attract negativity into their lives by way of intention.

Rest assured that Daybreaker contains the fire, but if you're only planning on popping a few seeds to find a keeper, then you should probably go look somewhere else. We are about vitality and creating more, not less, expression. The Chemdawg D x Joseph F1's are raw and every phenotype is uniquely its own.

There are many honorable people in this industry that hold true Daybreaker keeper cuts that are more pronounced than the original ChemD mother.
I don't know who medic is , thanks for the chance to run daybreaker .
Yodaweed is offline Quote

Old 08-03-2016, 10:18 PM #145
StarLord

StarLord is on a distinguished road
Gage Green are def respectful understanding people and like m4k if you contact them and not be a ass they will help you out in every way possible. Gage def has fire n honestly man out of all the seeds companys out there gage n bodhi always get most keeper cuts seriously.Anyway M4k keep up the amazing work bro n Would love to see more pics daybreaker of have any more
StarLord is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-15-2017, 06:58 AM #146
Bluto

Bluto has a spectacular aura aboutBluto has a spectacular aura aboutBluto has a spectacular aura aboutBluto has a spectacular aura aboutBluto has a spectacular aura about
So anyone hear of Arise by Irie Genetics? Golden Goat X Daybreaker. Outfit out of Pueblo CO. A dispensary in NM has a cut testing over 33% thc. They also sell seeds of the F2, which makes me a little suspect. Put 10 down lets see what magic the day breaker brings....
Bluto is offline Quote

Old 02-19-2017, 01:50 AM #147
ozzz420

ozzz420 is on a distinguished road
only Irie Genetics ive grown was Cookie Stomper, i used it as a stud male in my pollen chuck last season, crossed it with 5 different strains...all were flops, may have been a freak dud male i chose?, but its certainly slowed any passion for that companies wares!
ozzz420 is offline Quote

Old 02-26-2017, 05:05 PM #148
Bluto

Bluto has a spectacular aura aboutBluto has a spectacular aura aboutBluto has a spectacular aura aboutBluto has a spectacular aura aboutBluto has a spectacular aura about
Hmm ozzz420. Any decent cookie stomper females?
Bluto is offline Quote

Old 04-30-2017, 08:15 PM #149
C. Breeze

C. Breeze will become famous soon enoughC. Breeze will become famous soon enoughC. Breeze will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluto View Post
So anyone hear of Arise by Irie Genetics? Golden Goat X Daybreaker. Outfit out of Pueblo CO. A dispensary in NM has a cut testing over 33% thc. They also sell seeds of the F2, which makes me a little suspect. Put 10 down lets see what magic the day breaker brings....
They've got a golden goat bx that is arise x golden goat also. Wanted the goat but didn't care for the outcross to daybreaker- not that it wouldn't work, and not a critique of daybreaker, just not what I wanted for a golden goat cross
C. Breeze is offline Quote