Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Gage Green Genetic's > Gage Green Gardens - PICTURES [Update 2/26]

Thread Title Search
Gage Green Gardens - PICTURES [Update 2/26] Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-24-2014, 02:10 PM #71
wantaknow
ruger 500

wantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of lightwantaknow is a glorious beacon of light
you guys are rocking it !cant wait till my beans arrive ,crosses fingers and hopes that customs has a hangover and don't want to wor when my gear comes through ,here is to hoping

Old 10-05-2014, 02:45 AM #72
cloudsclouds

cloudsclouds will become famous soon enough
How are things going Gage crew?

Im so sad now that once, seedbanks were full of your seeds, and I passed them up week after week.
Now they`re all sold out, and im like...shieeeet. Shoulda gotten that one. And that one. And that there. And, hm, all of these.

Growing out the daybreakers as we speak. Frost ohoy.
cloudsclouds is offline Quote

Old 10-07-2014, 01:55 PM #73
Grizzley

Grizzley is on a distinguished road
I've been looking high and low for the next ggg drop and still waiting... anyone have any news or rumors please?
Grizzley is offline Quote

Old 10-13-2015, 06:20 AM #74
A$NOB

A$NOB will become famous soon enoughA$NOB will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzley View Post
I've been looking high and low for the next ggg drop and still waiting... anyone have any news or rumors please?
PM sent

Old 12-30-2015, 12:58 AM #75
Chrondiddle O

Chrondiddle O is just really niceChrondiddle O is just really niceChrondiddle O is just really niceChrondiddle O is just really niceChrondiddle O is just really niceChrondiddle O is just really niceChrondiddle O is just really niceChrondiddle O is just really nice
I got a pack each of old afghan haze bastards and columbian gold bastards.
Will the columbian gold be impractical for growing in a tent?Obviously I understand it is mixed males so it's hard to answer but on the whole are those seeds producing very tall/stretchy females?
Chrondiddle O is offline Quote

Old 05-22-2016, 05:39 AM #76
m4k

m4k has a spectacular aura aboutm4k has a spectacular aura aboutm4k has a spectacular aura aboutm4k has a spectacular aura aboutm4k has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrondiddle O View Post
I got a pack each of old afghan haze bastards and columbian gold bastards.
Will the columbian gold be impractical for growing in a tent?Obviously I understand it is mixed males so it's hard to answer but on the whole are those seeds producing very tall/stretchy females?
Tent growing may be alright for the Colombians as long as they are kept small. What I would do is to take choice cuttings off of the seed plants and flower the cuttings when they are about 3 feet tall and slightly bushy. They won't stretch overly much, and should give you about a 5 foot tall plant that you can work with.

They do require consistency and care, as the flowering period is much longer.