What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ok, Cali. has legal cannabis, but now is the time to imprison more people than ever!

Importing cigarettes from the ME is major crime. Reselling without being retaxed. Ask Eric Garner how that worked out.

Look what happened. People settled for the fake chemical laced poisonous shit the factories produce.

Thats the future of weed. Its already here. People can't tell them difference between strain smells and fucking scented grow product bullshit anymore. They won't be able to tell the difference between synthetic thc and real thc either. Cuz the shit they already smoking is fucking wack and unnatural as hell.

I mean for fucks sake.. Its mind blowing going to Chalice and smelling all the bottled shit, in a fucking quality competition. Corporate bullshit weed is guaranteed. Theyve sold millions of pounds of it already. Its won fucking competitions.

shaggyballs

Veteran
More and more busts in legal states everyday...WTF
Some said legalization was about keeping people out of prison.
So far legalization has put a lot of people in prison for cannabis.
How has legalization helped keep people out of prison?
It would seem to be the same old song and dance.
Just a different DJ.

shaggyballs

Veteran
They are never going to legalize crime family's operations. That was never the intent of any movement to legalize. The legal intent was protection for a average toking jill and joe. Not protection for hippy mafia or rainbow family.
I think a lot of people who voted yes to legalization would disagree with this statement.

It takes a long time compared to an induviduals life span, to change culture. May I ask who should get the credit for the culture change?
Should it be people like you who dispise the culture that made it all happen. without those who held their ground in the face of arrest there would be no legalization at all.
Not everyone is going to drop acid and drop out of the social brainwashing. What is with you insulting the cannabis culture are you a cop?? These are rules and regs people, because it gives them power. If you want power, gotta play by the rules.
Or fix broken rules, you sure sound like a cop to me.. WTF buddy? Nothing of amy subject is 100% legal. There are laws governing everything. There are bad laws too. Should we obey bad laws? There books and books of laws regarding growing apples. So why would cannabis be simply legal, flat out across the board?
Yea, that makes sense will i go to jail for growing apples in my front yard.

Your on a cannabis culture site, and you are preaching why cannabis should not be free and legal without restrictions?

You just gotta be a cop buddy, what is your motivation??

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I'm not going to read your crazy rant. But I got to 'freedom hating' and that's what YOU all are doing. You hate the fact you have some freedoms, that most of the nation does not.

Here, a pack of seeds can get a conspiracy charge. You have more legal cover to do illegal things as well. Sorry it's not a full on orgy of growing as much as you want and getting rich. Too bad for you!

If you all put as much effort into changing laws as you do complaining, crying and being over all selfish and unpleasant. Who'd know what would occur?

I'd bet you all would complain about paying taxes on winning the lotto. You have far more freedoms than I do. Yet you cry and cry and cry about having a better situation than most of the nation.

I'd lose my driving privileges for having a pipe. Some states still lock people up for a long time, for a tiny bit of weed or some papers. So how about helping out those people in those states so they can be little bitches and cry like little girls like you all.

The market cannot handle every college drop out in the nation moving to cali with stoner dreams of making a living growing weed.

You all want a free for all legal model, yet then complain about low prices. For one, few do something unique for the market.

Growing weed is easy, anyone can do it and far too many do for a living. It's not even legal to brew more than 200 gallons of beer a year. It's hardly enough for even a moderate drinker, just 2 beers a day. Yet people brew more. If you want to sell, go legal. There's a legal path to that.

If you have a rap sheet, I'm in the same boat. But would be happy to have a home grow that's way less illegal. So sorry your stoner fantasy wasn't real!

Your thread title is deceptive. Low grade fear mongering.

The real issue is cannabis is legal now.. and illegal growers and are disappointed that they will no longer make an easy living growing a weed small scale.

Sorry cannabis is legal, your game of reaping money from illegal grows is over time to get a job or find a new illegal activity to make a living from.

Your "culture" of contraband money is coming to an end and over.

Millions/Billions of people are now going to enjoy legal cannabis.. We can walk into a store and buy it for a reasonable price= a non-inflated contraband price. We can grow a few plants in our basements or yards and not have to worry about storm troopers kicking in our doors.

Sorry about your loss of profit, actually I am not sorry. The freedom of billions of people is much more important then the profit of a few illegal growers.

If illegal contraband and growing is "all we know" then you guys have to switch products like the Mexican cartels have done.

Etc., etc., etc....

Oh shit... just shut up and go smoke your store-bought reefer, with no thought whatsoever about what is really "right and wrong"...

Your elected representatives definitely know what is best for you and how you two guys should live your lives....
(besides collecting fees and taxes from you two sheep)

But please, Just shut up....... Most of us don't want to hear anymore of your shit about how our government officials know what is best for us all...

shaggyballs

Veteran
picture.php

shaggyballs

Veteran
california's 2018 "legalization" is total bullshit. They wrote in a loophole which still allows any city or county in the state to ban cannabis cultivation and sales if they feel like it.

over 75% of california counties have banned all recreational cannabis activity since "legalization" was passed last year. Thousands of farms and grow-ops have to shut down. hundreds of dispensaries may have to close.

It is now still a felony to possess or grow over a certain amount; the penalty is jail time.

prop64 and "legalization" was mostly just a publicity stunt to placate the california voters on the issue of cannabis, as well as a ploy for increased government/corporate control of cannabis production.

most of the new tax money from recreational cannabis sales will be funneled into law enforcement to crack to down on all the now-banned "black market" growers and distributors

the battle is far from won. it just got much worse here in cali. just my opinion
This is legalization Hmm?

U Wreak Work

Walking around in the woods like weed is legal. the other people sit in the place they are caught or should snitch if they find weed in the woods.

there kids pre caught snitching and sitting. when its both parts thats really painful for them to say about there kid to you cause you cant fix what they did.

Calgrow

This is legalization Hmm?

To me legalization is millions of customers buying legal weed. It means happy people smoking weed without getting arrested Freedom ! and it means lots of money to be made. All around great stuff and a great time for freedom after decades of oppression.

If you are always looking for turds and garbage you will find turds and garbage. Millions of other go to Rome and find great architecture, food and culture. Shaggy goes to Rome and finds turds and garbage.

Every thread you start on here is just a digging mission looking for turns and garbage. Sad.

To me legalization is millions of customers buying legal weed. It means happy people smoking weed without getting arrested Freedom ! and it means lots of money to be made. All around great stuff and a great time for freedom after decades of oppression.

I found some turds and garbage in this post.

St. Phatty

If you are always looking for turds and garbage you will find turds and garbage. Millions of other go to Rome and find great architecture, food and culture. Shaggy goes to Rome and finds turds and garbage.

Every thread you start on here is just a digging mission looking for turns and garbage. Sad.

The basic question - are 'they' doing re-legalization Right ? - is worth asking. I'm glad Shaggy is asking it.

packerfan79

Veteran
Here's a freaking scary situation. My Brother in law lost his kids yesterday due to a positive drug test for cannabis.

Some background. 2 and a half years ago, the ex-wife kidnapped the kids and ran all over the country. Child abduction found her in Las Vegas, Nevada CPS took the kids . Nevada handed off the kids to California CPS. due to CPS being involved a family court case was opened.

Why would you have your kids taken, when the law says they can't take the kids for pot? California family court doesn't recognize the state law, nope they go by federal law. Pretty convenient in a sanctuary state, where law enforcement can be prosecuted for notifying ICE. The judge gets to recognize laws as he sees fit. Why do we make laws if courts can refuse to recognize them?

packerfan79

Veteran
That pretty F'ed up.
The judge needs to do the right thing in that case..WTF

Unfortunately this is a family court judge, completely unaccountable. The judge even has the power to reverse the criminal court rulings. The ex-wife was looking at 18 years for kidnapping, child abduction, child neglect, and a few more felonies. The DA let her plea to 6 months , and 5 years probation. Stipulations of the plea is only court supervised visitation. The family court judge has overturned the stipulations. The criminal court was trying to remove her parental rights, family court judge said no. I really don't feel like I live in America anymore. I am making getting out of this state my number one priority. True criminals walk free with a slap on the wrist, cannabis growers are treated like murderers should be. All in the name of corporate/government collusion to pad the state budget through outrageous taxes and regulation.

CPS and the district attorney have sided with the father. The judge responded by removing the DA and CPS investigator from the courtroom. Nothing in favor of the father is being allowed. :cuss::cuss::mad::wallbash:

Calgrow

Here's a freaking scary situation. My Brother in law lost his kids yesterday due to a positive drug test for cannabis.

You are neglecting to tell the back story.

People do not just get drug tested in child custody cases with no other factors going on. Sounds like a history of drug abuse and child neglect.

I know of a meth head mom who keeps losing her kids. She will complain for days about nazi child services and "corruption" She always fails to tell about who the kids get left in parks, weekly hotels and scuzy meth head "baby sitters".

packerfan79

Veteran
You are neglecting to tell the back story.

People do not just get drug tested in child custody cases with no other factors going on. Sounds like a history of drug abuse and child neglect.

I know of a meth head mom who keeps losing her kids. She will complain for days about nazi child services and "corruption" She always fails to tell about who the kids get left in parks, weekly hotels and scuzy meth head "baby sitters".

You should read the post again. The father was awarded custody. The meth head mom ran for 2 years. Now the father is getting screwed. Not just because of the weed. Also by fucked up family court judge.

Latest posts

Latest posts