You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Zeke99 PPK thread

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Zeke99 PPK thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-12-2017, 06:37 AM #1
zeke99

zeke99 is a jewel in the roughzeke99 is a jewel in the roughzeke99 is a jewel in the roughzeke99 is a jewel in the roughzeke99 is a jewel in the roughzeke99 is a jewel in the rough
Zeke99 PPK thread

Seeds planted (tails popped in paper towels) tonight 05/11/17, 10x Nirvana Aurora Indica Feminized

https://www.nirvanashop.com/marijuan...ica&results=43

delta9nxs's Seed grower / Cloner:

https://www.icmag.com/ic//showpost.p...&postcount=282

medium is Growstone GS-4:

https://www.growstone.com/about/products/coco-mix/

Fertilizer is, for the time being, Dyna-Gro Foliage-Pro:

https://dyna-gro.com/product/foliage-pro-9-3-6_c/

Temporary veg tent will be set up within the next 48 hours.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	411797

Last edited by zeke99; 06-28-2017 at 07:04 AM..
zeke99 is offline Quote

Old 05-13-2017, 02:42 AM #2
delta9nxs
No Jive Productions

delta9nxs is a splendid one to beholddelta9nxs is a splendid one to beholddelta9nxs is a splendid one to beholddelta9nxs is a splendid one to beholddelta9nxs is a splendid one to beholddelta9nxs is a splendid one to beholddelta9nxs is a splendid one to beholddelta9nxs is a splendid one to beholddelta9nxs is a splendid one to beholddelta9nxs is a splendid one to beholddelta9nxs is a splendid one to behold
Smile

break a branch!
delta9nxs is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-18-2017, 06:18 AM #3
zeke99

zeke99 is a jewel in the roughzeke99 is a jewel in the roughzeke99 is a jewel in the roughzeke99 is a jewel in the roughzeke99 is a jewel in the roughzeke99 is a jewel in the rough
Whew what a week! My seedlings have, for all intents and purposes, been in stasis since 5/12. I have had a series of failures and delays. It turns out that the bulb that I bought wasn't compatible with the ballast. And then the heatwave set in, but the window AC unit that I had in storage wouldn't fire up. So I bought a new AC, but then painters were working on the exterior of the building, painting the window frames and I had to wait until tonight to install the new AC. Now I've got everything up and running and nine seedlings.

Last edited by zeke99; 05-18-2017 at 07:08 AM..
zeke99 is offline Quote

Old 05-18-2017, 02:29 PM #4
Mr Blah

Mr Blah is a jewel in the roughMr Blah is a jewel in the roughMr Blah is a jewel in the roughMr Blah is a jewel in the roughMr Blah is a jewel in the roughMr Blah is a jewel in the rough
Wishing you the best of luck with that painting going on.
Don't forget to throw some pictures up when you get a chance.
Mr Blah is offline Quote

Old 05-24-2017, 08:21 PM #5
zeke99

zeke99 is offline Quote

Old 05-24-2017, 10:40 PM #6
zeke99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Blah View Post
Wishing you the best of luck with that painting going on.
Don't forget to throw some pictures up when you get a chance.
TY Mr Blah
zeke99 is offline Quote

Old 05-24-2017, 10:47 PM #7
Mr Blah

Mr Blah is a jewel in the roughMr Blah is a jewel in the roughMr Blah is a jewel in the roughMr Blah is a jewel in the roughMr Blah is a jewel in the roughMr Blah is a jewel in the rough
I am responding to a question you asked on D's thread.
I think that pump has a 1/2" barb (other side thread into pump) that you can put the vinyl tubing on and from there go to site.

If you have to have Good Year for a long span or... I think the vinyl hose can fit into the good yr hose and with out a clamp, should be enough (if jammed in far enough) to seal it water tight.
I know for a fact the stiff ridged 1/2" black tuning can for a transition.
Mr Blah is offline Quote

Old 05-25-2017, 02:26 AM #8
zeke99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Blah View Post
I am responding to a question you asked on D's thread.
I think that pump has a 1/2" barb (other side thread into pump) that you can put the vinyl tubing on and from there go to site.

If you have to have Good Year for a long span or... I think the vinyl hose can fit into the good yr hose and with out a clamp, should be enough (if jammed in far enough) to seal it water tight.
I know for a fact the stiff ridged 1/2" black tuning can for a transition.
What I plan to do is use goodyear hose for the return lines and 1/2" vinyl tubing for the pump lines & drip ring. Stealing form idea from Globule.
zeke99 is offline Quote

Old 05-25-2017, 02:43 PM #9
Mr Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeke99 View Post
What I plan to do is use goodyear hose for the return lines and 1/2" vinyl tubing for the pump lines & drip ring. Stealing form idea from Globule.
There you go! Got a plan

Just use the step bit in the bottom buckets a little smaller than the hose and shove it in. It'll seal..
They grow fast.
If you plan on vegging them before flower; don't wait to long as what I found out after 2 months of vegging the roots start coming through the tail pipe. At least mine did.
Mr Blah is offline Quote

Old 05-27-2017, 05:06 AM #10
Speed of green

Speed of green is a jewel in the roughSpeed of green is a jewel in the roughSpeed of green is a jewel in the roughSpeed of green is a jewel in the roughSpeed of green is a jewel in the roughSpeed of green is a jewel in the roughSpeed of green is a jewel in the rough
The t's are from home depot, just barbed t's that fit inside the goodyear hose, they were in the drip irrigation section. i believe they are 1/2" but i cant remember, i would measure for you but this system isnt at my house.

They were pretty expensive $3-4 each i think. you could probably go somewhere like grainger or a landscape supply house and save a couple bucks.
Speed of green is offline Quote