What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lebanese

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
picture.php

A Lebanese farmer tending to cannabis plants (marijuana), from which the drug hashish will be extracted, on a farm in a valley near Beirut in Lebanon in November 1969.

zaprjaques

approx. 4 weeks after flip.
still virtually no smell wich is good for me :)
upon squeezing the flowering sites gently a smell of lilly of the valley comes up followed by black hash.
one is slightly more flowery/sweet than the other.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 74
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 72

zaprjaques

starting to look more and more beautiful every day. :) i'm really curious where this is heading to, theyre under only 42 watts of screw in leds. the smell has gotten so tasty and lemony that i find it hard not to snip off one of the tiny buds for sampling :D (theyre all pretty tiny lol)

so far i havent managed to turn single branches by dropping STS on budsites or applying it with a qtip.
they had to withstand big temperature drops, over and underwatering, over and underfeeding and getting pretty rootbound aswell before flower.

theyre just truckin along and doing their thing.
really enjoying it, thanks ACE seeds. :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 67

zaprjaques

not so sure how much longer to go under these suboptimal conditions :shucks:
still enjoying it though. :chin:

Attachments

• Screenshot_5.jpg
    Screenshot_5.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 61
  • Screenshot_4.jpg
    Screenshot_4.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 69
  • Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 68

zaprjaques

There are some early phenos that are done by 50 days but most will go 70.

thanks. although both are different in structure i will
let them go about 70 days so maybe a week or two more. tops.
i wonder if non ideal conditions might speed up or slow down maturation.

Im'One

My first grow was Lebanese from ACE. I HAD two plants, one green stem and one red stem. The room had a lighting accident and they hermied. I never saw the bananas but both made lots of seeds. The green stem one was uplifting and thought clarifying like a great cup of espresso. The red stem was a hard stone, couch lock in quality.
I grew the seeds out a couble times but they all hermied quickly.

zaprjaques

my STS treated flowers (only!) finally decided to throw some bananas after using a stronger ratio (1:5) some weeks ago. i already had given up on the idea of collecting some female pollen but lets see how it will go.

on this behalf i cut all the other 4 branches for drying after sampling some in the vape, fresh of the plant, and finding it quite nice :)

woohoo :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 59

Lebanizer

BTW: I smoke more Lebanese bud than any other that I have grown, from over 20 strains in my current collection. Good natural even high. I love this stuff. I have enough seeds to grow it every year. It blooms so early I never have any rot, and I am done harvesting outdoors by October 1. The bud does not need to be made into hashish, as it is fine as it is. Its potent enough. However, I can only have a pound and a half of weed on hand in this state (legally). I can also have a pound of hashish :dance013:. I am building a hash tumbler now so I can condense my harvested Lebanese bud into a more compact form. Home grown made into sifted and pressed Lebanese hashish. A dream come true.

Oh and yes, it snows in Lebanon. The Bekaa (or Beqaa) Valley is between 3,000 and 4,000 ft in elevation. It gets down to the 30s at night there between November and March and they can get frost or a good snow dump there in the winter months. Like California, it rarely rains there between May and October. The Bekaa Valley is also known for its vineyards and wine.

Hello OregonBorn, I think we are kindred souls :)

Lebanizer

BTW: I smoke more Lebanese bud than any other that I have grown, from over 20 strains in my current collection. Good natural even high. I love this stuff. I have enough seeds to grow it every year. It blooms so early I never have any rot, and I am done harvesting outdoors by October 1. The bud does not need to be made into hashish, as it is fine as it is. Its potent enough. However, I can only have a pound and a half of weed on hand in this state (legally). I can also have a pound of hashish :dance013:. I am building a hash tumbler now so I can condense my harvested Lebanese bud into a more compact form. Home grown made into sifted and pressed Lebanese hashish. A dream come true.

Oh and yes, it snows in Lebanon. The Bekaa (or Beqaa) Valley is between 3,000 and 4,000 ft in elevation. It gets down to the 30s at night there between November and March and they can get frost or a good snow dump there in the winter months. Like California, it rarely rains there between May and October. The Bekaa Valley is also known for its vineyards and wine.

Hello OregonBorn, I think we are kindred souls :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi nepalnt21,

The Moroccan x Lebanese F1 hybrid is a classic combo of traditional dry sift sativa landrace hashplants, we also did a Lebanese x Hokkaido F1, but we haven't produced more Lebanese hybrids since then. I think a cross between Lebanese and CBD #1 seedline would be really interesting.

Regarding high THC and high CBD mixes, i have found that sativa THC-CBD lines like Lebanese usually have very clear and motivating effects, while THC-CBD indicas like ErdPurt produce quite opposite effects: heavier, dizzier and more relaxing. I think this is more evident when using landrace genetics than in very mixed hybrids, but please don't take this statement to the letter, it's just my subjective experience and i would like to hear others opinion with experience about it.

dang, this one sounds pretty interesting based upon the latest smoke reports.

any plans to develop more hybrids with this, dubi?

that morocco beldia x lebanese in the r&d section sounds pretty cool, i bet concentrates from that would be unique and very relaxing.

i wonder what this lebanese strain would be like mixed with a more thc potent strain, sativa or indica either way.

i've noticed that high thc and cbd mixes can be extremely ... how to put it... dazy? like spaced out, almost a far out drunken buzz sometimes, with no tolerance. could never focus on work to save my life type shit.

i've also noticed what Theorganic guy touched upon, the relaxing/ relieving CBD effects wane to reveal the head high in a muchly creeper fashion. and even if i mixed a sativa leaning strain with CBD, the sativa effects would still show up and last awhile, but would show much later and so i totally get him when he says not to smoke it late in the evening if one wants sleep.

i bet the hash from this is outstanding.

rembetis???

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi zaprjaques Did you manage to collect some reversed pollen from your Lebanese ? What did you pollinate with it ?

Sorry to hear it Im'One Seeds coming from hermie pollination most likely produce a high rate of hermies, it's something i don't recommend unless this is the only way to preserve a very special line.

That Lebanese hash looks indeed like gold :yummy: Rembetis, wish you enjoyed it a lot!

Wonderful Lebanese cola Gloansy :) These taller green phenos can take up to 70 days to ripe, some even a few days more, but they offer my favorite effects within this line.

And sorry everyone for my delay in the replies :bashhead:

zaprjaques

Hi zaprjaques Did you manage to collect some reversed pollen from your Lebanese ? What did you pollinate with it ?

Hello :)
Yes i was able to harvest and store a small ammount of pollen from both plants.

At first i wanted to make S1s, but also ordered some Manipuri seeds from TRSC.

I planted 3 Manipuris and one of the remaining Lebaneses.
The Lebanese turned out to be male so i collected some regular pollen as well.

First i hit the 2 Manipuris that showed sex early with the reversed Lebanese pollen.
Some weeks later i gave them the regular pollen too.

image_2043474.png
Two tester seedlings of the cross in the front.
Remaining Manipuri in the back.

image_2042750.png
The smells are all Manipuri so far but stronger and theres more resin on the leaves as far as i can tell.

I'm very curious of the outcome.

Thanks for the interest. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts