Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Smoking Devices and Accessories > Who uses a vaporizer...

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Zamnesia
Who uses a vaporizer... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-13-2012, 05:29 AM #11
Growcephus

Growcephus is just really niceGrowcephus is just really niceGrowcephus is just really niceGrowcephus is just really niceGrowcephus is just really niceGrowcephus is just really niceGrowcephus is just really niceGrowcephus is just really niceGrowcephus is just really niceGrowcephus is just really niceGrowcephus is just really nice
Big thumbs up for my "Da Buddah".

I bought it, and a locally made glass bong, in order to enjoy my upcoming harvest.

I use the bong with the vape because it's easier to see the vapes accumulate in the bong tube than it is in the vape tube alone. This way I can better monitor my intake, and avoid inadvertently getting glued to the ceiling.

Amazing how much more effective less weed is using a vape, compared with combustion.

Good times.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-13-2012, 05:53 AM #12
Ziggaro

Don't worry bro same thing happened to me. Following my first good vapor experience I tried to smoke a pipe and it was all lighter fluid. That stopped after a while.
I recently brought my vape to the zoo with me it was great! Some lady made a motion to a gorilla like, "What you want, sucka?" The gorilla flipped out and jumped like 3 feet in the air while banging the glass she was standing against it was the funniest shit.. fuck that lady
Vaping does give ya a different high though.. more like a sativa high imo. I'm stoned..

Old 09-13-2012, 06:04 AM #13
sweetestsin420

is the high from a vape more mellow?..more heady?how does the high change from vaping to smoking joints?

Old 09-15-2012, 08:54 PM #14
draco

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetestsin420 View Post
is the high from a vape more mellow?..more heady?how does the high change from vaping to smoking joints?
i am fresh from the vape, so i'll have a go at this...

it seems like it comes on all of a sudden...hey!

the 'chest effect" is much lighter...

the intellect is calmer - easier to talk coherently; more comfortable like say, going to the store and such.

high as hell but never walk into a room and wonder wtf i'm doing there, like i used to all the time!

interesting. i can see i have to do more research.

much more research.

Old 09-15-2012, 09:27 PM #15
Green Supreme
Banned

Green Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud of
I vape regularly. I have noticed no matter the delivery system, if I do it one way all the time I do build like a tolerance to the method, as much as to a strain(Repeatedly smoked without any variety). I find folks that vape for the first time, or first time in a while, do not really realize how baked they are, till they leave the environment they are in. This, combined with the fact they are not experiencing the cannabis in the same way they are used too. Leaves them feeling they are not high.

I find this can happen with people that have only experienced the indica high as well. They have a preconceived notion of what the buzz should be, based on the indicas they puff. Therefore not being able to recognize the sativa buzz as being high at all. Funny to me cuz the sativa buzz is more of a high for me than the indica. Peace GS
Green Supreme is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-15-2012, 09:31 PM #16
verbfromarizona
Banned

verbfromarizona is on a distinguished road
I actually just bought a dragonlitevaporizer, thing is awesome. It is a exact copy of the Magic Flight Launch but for only 25. I thought it was going to be cheap but it surprised me and was cool. Vaporizing is i think the only way im goin to smoke from now on. I cant handle any more blunts on my lungs, getting old lol peace
verbfromarizona is offline Quote

Old 09-15-2012, 09:47 PM #17
RB56

RB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of light
Da Budha arrived yesterday. Fist experience with the technology - hadn't heard of it until a month or so ago. Proto-Pipe and joint smoker for 15 years or so. Every method imaginable for 25 years before that.

GF and I are completely converted. Much closer match between odor and taste. Much cleaner to use. Feels like it takes less. I'm convinced that combustion destroys more of the psychoactive ingredients than vaporizing. It would also be very easy to believe that the toxic byproducts of combustion and inhaled butane have negative impacts that counteract some of the desired effect.

Superior in every regard after the 10 minutes it takes to get the hang of things. I guess that's an exaggeration. It costs more.

Got a Magic Flight Launch Box on the way for portable use
RB56 is offline Quote

Old 09-16-2012, 12:39 AM #18
Scrappy4

Scrappy4 is just really niceScrappy4 is just really niceScrappy4 is just really niceScrappy4 is just really niceScrappy4 is just really niceScrappy4 is just really niceScrappy4 is just really niceScrappy4 is just really niceScrappy4 is just really niceScrappy4 is just really niceScrappy4 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetestsin420 View Post
The high?
Depends on the vape temps. I use a old style (not digital)volcano and it has pretty good temperature control. I like to set it low (4.5) and pick off the more volital terpenes and cannabinoids that vaporize at lower temps. Depending on the herb, that the setting will give you different effects and taste than if you set it at 5. I ussually do a second bag set at 5, then save the duff for medibles. This duff still is potent but is more for relaxation or sleep. Lower settings also dry out damp herb as you vape' and you can get real tasty flavors. If you were to set the temps ever higher, the taste gets rougher hotter and drier, and the high hits harder, but it can be more couch Locky. If your wanting to take care of bidness fast just set it on 7. You hack and cough a little more but it does the deed. So just like what old ladies crotches smell like, depends......scrappy
Scrappy4 is offline Quote

Old 09-16-2012, 01:05 AM #19
irobot sd

irobot sd is just really niceirobot sd is just really niceirobot sd is just really niceirobot sd is just really niceirobot sd is just really niceirobot sd is just really niceirobot sd is just really niceirobot sd is just really niceirobot sd is just really nice
If my flowers are abundant, Vape is it! I bought my vape 5+ years ago. It's a nice black box with a digi temp control. Keep it set on the 390-400 range. Thing is the bowl is pretty big and almost takes a whole joints worth of nugs to get a nice good hit. I only burn 3 or 4 big hits and blow out the trash & pack another. So easily a blunts worth for 2 or 3 nice size bowls. Other than that, Taste & High are soaring. Buzz is so strong and clean. Gets used seasonal because I empty jars too quick but I don't even care! This thing rips! Gets stored away & pulled out like an old aged bottle of brandy. Visitors know what time it is = )
irobot sd is offline Quote

Old 09-16-2012, 07:32 AM #20
brotherindica
Kronically Ill

brotherindica has a brilliant futurebrotherindica has a brilliant futurebrotherindica has a brilliant futurebrotherindica has a brilliant futurebrotherindica has a brilliant futurebrotherindica has a brilliant futurebrotherindica has a brilliant futurebrotherindica has a brilliant futurebrotherindica has a brilliant futurebrotherindica has a brilliant futurebrotherindica has a brilliant future
I switched to 100% vape this year, and doubt I go back to combustion.

It's definitely a switch. I've always had an issue w/lower temps & poor extraction. That said, with the huge selection of vapes out there it's easier to find something to fit your needs.

I've found vaping to be more efficient & equally as effective as smoking. The taste took a little time to become normal, distinguishing individual flavors has become easier though, IMO.

The only problem I've found is trying to smoke after vaping exclusively. The taste & smell reminds me of when I just started smoking........no real individual flavors or aromas, just sweet/skunky herb. Just my experience.

BI's Sealed Playroom
Brother's Perpetual Tents

*Anything said or shown is a result of brother's wild, overly active imagination and can easily be found anywhere on the internet.

brotherindica is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.