Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Smoking Devices and Accessories > Who uses a vaporizer...

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Zamnesia
Who uses a vaporizer... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-15-2018, 08:23 AM #171
rollinfunk

rollinfunk will become famous soon enough
my volcano is on a timer as i sometime fall asleep and forget to turn it off. The only thing more important than my volcano is my daughter. wife is third :-)
rollinfunk is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-27-2018, 06:32 PM #172
yardgrazer

yardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of light
I've gone through a succession of cheap portable vapes over the last few years (also, vaporbox from awhile back, not so portable) and I finally took the plunge on a Pax 3. Was a little skeptical at first, but I think I like it.
yardgrazer is online now Quote

Old 07-28-2018, 11:50 PM #173
Browser
H8ters gonna h8

Browser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of light
My experience is that if you want good vapour, be ready to drop a couple hundred... Save yourself time, disappointment and money.

From having an Alfa, I got a Mighty, and most recently a vapcap. They all have their place: The Alfa is pocketable and produces decent vapour; The Mighty has basically no learning curve; and the vapcap, is more of a 1 hitter rather than a "session" vape, but it's super discrete and basically indestructible. It has the best value for money.

If anyone is interested, send me a PM for free shipping from Dynavap.

B
Browser is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-05-2018, 12:30 PM #174
Karra

Karra will become famous soon enough
Just arrived to the vape world. After read many reviews and watched some video idem, finally came across the Fenix from Weecke. The only vaporizers I have tried are a Volcano and a portable Vivant. To be honest, I am not a big fun of Volcano, always get a slight headache or something similar.
Why the Fenix?
First, was on my budget; couldn't afford a more expensive device and for 70€
Second, need to be something whit decent quality for its price.
Third, it seems to be a multibranding device or whatever, included the Utillian 720, and all of them doesn't seem so shity.
Well, now I am getting use to it and felling like to be in the middle of the path. Effects are clear, but never got again those trippy effects I got smoking...
Karra is offline Quote

Old 08-05-2018, 01:57 PM #175
RB56

RB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of light
I use edibles for the trippy effects. Vape for immediate effect. Joints, if I feel like coughing up a lung. Maybe twice a month I'll smoke a joint. Edibles and vape , every day.

Edibles are underrated for control and stealth.
RB56 is online now Quote

Old 08-05-2018, 02:41 PM #176
Karra

So, it wasn't my perception? Smoking a joint of Golden Tiger produces me some kind of trip, it is true that I smoke far more amount in a joint than with vape, could be this? and the solution is to do more vaping sessions? Just geting to it. And other thing, I am vaping most of the time on the lower temps, so 170-190º probably this also could affect in some way.
Karra is offline Quote

Old 08-05-2018, 04:30 PM #177
RB56

RB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of lightRB56 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karra View Post
So, it wasn't my perception? Smoking a joint of Golden Tiger produces me some kind of trip, it is true that I smoke far more amount in a joint than with vape, could be this? and the solution is to do more vaping sessions? Just geting to it. And other thing, I am vaping most of the time on the lower temps, so 170-190º probably this also could affect in some way.
When you smoke weed, you're getting all of the psychoactive elements at once, probably losing some in combustion. Vaping gives you control over temperature. Different elements are activated at different temperatures. Higher temperatures will release more and may be harsher. I vape around 400**°F, 200°C.
RB56 is online now Quote

Old 08-05-2018, 04:49 PM #178
Karra

Yes, for that I am trying to vape at lowest heat, now focus in to get different effects at different heats. Lets see
Karra is offline Quote