What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aspenou812

Veteran
Star... you should get your hands on a good pure sativa... something uplifting... My Fav is Kali Mist... But a pure Sativa will help with your Depression... Stick to flowers they work better for me... Bit a good Sativa Always pulls me out of Depression... It just hits you in the head and you want to interact with people and have fun.... BooM No more depression.... There a Bitch to grow with the flower times but well worth it for the condition we share... :comfort: :huggg:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Star... you should get your hands on a good pure sativa... something uplifting... My Fav is Kali Mist... But a pure Sativa will help with your Depression... Stick to flowers they work better for me... Bit a good Sativa Always pulls me out of Depression... It just hits you in the head and you want to interact with people and have fun.... BooM No more depression.... There a Bitch to grow with the flower times but well worth it for the condition we share... :comfort: :huggg:

Same reason i want to pop my old KQR seeds , the cindy dom female i had a few years ago was perfect for that !!! i used to smoke it when i had to go into the city every friday ..... i'd just laugh at the traffic idiots instead of getting stressed about them !

plus she was a huge yielder !!!!

picture.php

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
swt4 was always my go to for anxiety. ive been blessed with a chance to sort more, looking forward to it. never grown a sativa, although i have a beyond the brain mother and some sativa seeds to sort soon!

~star~crash~

Same reason i want to pop my old KQR seeds , the cindy dom female i had a few years ago was perfect for that !!! i used to smoke it when i had to go into the city every friday ..... i'd just laugh at the traffic idiots instead of getting stressed about them !

plus she was a huge yielder !!!!

View Image

swt4 was always my go to for anxiety. ive been blessed with a chance to sort more, looking forward to it. never grown a sativa, although i have a beyond the brain mother and some sativa seeds to sort soon!

at the Harvest fest i was gifted a dose of > 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA), commonly known as ecstasy (E) from someone who is very experienced and he vouched for it ... i've done it before and there's research that shows long lasting anti-depressant effects...i'm thinking i just may be about ready for that kind of trip ...seriously thinking about it anyway :ying:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
at the Harvest fest i was gifted a dose of > 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA), commonly known as ecstasy (E) from someone who is very experienced and he vouched for it ... i've done it before and there's research that shows long lasting anti-depressant effects...i'm thinking i just may be about ready for that kind of trip ...seriously thinking about it anyway :ying:

:yoinks: i dunno about that dude !! i have no experiance with it personally ..... but chemicals ???? might as well have a Dr prescribe anxiety/depression meds ..... :noway:

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
I used to do mdma alot! Lol. Honestly, its no where near as strong as most drugs like lsd. I cant take anything like that. I never liked tripping. Shit always ended up whigging me dafuq out. If you just take a little bit, you'll be fine.

Aspenou812

Veteran
Seriously Star... Go with the weed... Were to Damn old for that trippy shit... I swear some Kali Mist would fix your mood...

~star~crash~

Seriously Star... Go with the weed... Were to Damn old for that trippy shit... I swear some Kali Mist would fix your mood...
i need something more profound!

hey check this out ... i was able to retrieve some of my old pics ,, here's one from my old home in the summer of 2008 ... this crop was Sour Diesel x C99 F2 >>> called it Diesel-rella or Cin-Diesel
picture.php

packerfan79

Veteran
I follow the rule if it grows in the ground it's probably ok, stay away from the pills and the powder. I ate some shrooms recently, that was fun. Got a couple eights stashed away for special occasions.

Aspenou812

Veteran

The key to that is the drugs were used in conjunction with serious therapy... If you want to party down go for it.... I have dropped Acid a time or two.... it can be fun with the right person.... but i know what you are looking for... The acid was like a reset button on a few occasions... After traumatic events... I won't do it again though.... MoM thing.... And oddly enough I haven't felt depressed since becoming a mom... Dan says i beat myself up too much... that sometimes i'm too hard on myself.... and he's right... but even in those moments i dont feel depressed.... Have you tried St John's Wort it always did help me past those spots of depression... Now for whatever reason it's easy to be me.... and i think thats because im only worried about the opinion of one other person on earth... Her name is Zoey... When my cousin died it broke my heart... i was severely depressed for about 5 weeks... I hurt all over and couldn't stop crying i didn't want to be me... i didn't even want to DIVE... or be around friends... I have spent a lot of time thinking about the way i use to live my life.... Basicly i took care of everyone and everything around me... everyone and everything but me.... I decide that i had had enough... I had to swallow my fucking pride and and lay down alot... I refuse to let the things that happened yesterday drag me down tomorrow.... It's not easy Star but you can forgive yourself you can love yourself and you can be happy being you... once i did that... and made that decision.... Well it's easy to just be me and be happy about about it... Let the past be the past... and stop fighting yourself... And you can make that happen without a chemical crutch... Look to your future, remove all the things and people in your life that take your thoughts to negative places and smile god damn it... you got this all you have to do is own it.... Not saying its easy.... But Star YOU GOT THIS...
Aspen

Hey Star I had it maybe a dozen times over a 5 year period and this is my advice.

If you want to enjoy it's full effects which believe me are amazing and profound, then save it for the right setting, e.g. with like-minded friends at a small party or gathering, music festival or similar - it powerfully enhances music. Have a half dose first then top up maybe an hour after the come on. The absolute best way to have it is with a partner in crime of the opposite sex! :)

Don't ever have it unless you are already in a good frame of mind, and don't have it by yourself. If you have a decent dose by yourself it may well make you anxious, especially if your frame of mind isn't the best.

If your first time is a decent dose, about two days later you may feel a a bit down for a day (Serotonin deficit) but this goes away and you come back better than ever.

As far as treating depression, I think micro-dosing would be the way to go and I think it definitely has potential in this area.

Good luck :)

Last edited:

~star~crash~

Aspen you are my sweetheart that i've never met!

Natural high ... i'm down with this & i'm aware of the proper protocol ... i've done high quality mmda in the past at least 10 times & it can be extremely profound ... i'm hoping for a drastic & long lasting uptake in mood & mental health ... i know it's un orthodox but i'm self medicating this

~star~crash~

that said ... i'm actually feeling much more stable the last few days ...my chores for today are processing , processing, & more processing !! the rate for qp's is $2000 !!!! now i have to just connect the dots and maybe can see some success!

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
Some 'shrooms may help there, too. :huggg:

Status
Not open for further replies.