What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Power Plant from Dutch Passion

Cholom

I think Pure Power Plant from Nirvana is (much) better that DP's PP.
My friend and I try to discover which strain is better. He select DP's PP and I Nirvana's PPP. In both tests (outdoor & indoor under 250w HPS, soil) have PPP become a winner. PPP was stronger, has better yield, aroma, etc.
Maybe i was lucky and catch good pheno, but.. :)

S

sundays child

Cholom said:
I think Pure Power Plant from Nirvana is (much) better that DP's PP.
My friend and I try to discover which strain is better. He select DP's PP and I Nirvana's PPP. In both tests (outdoor & indoor under 250w HPS, soil) have PPP become a winner. PPP was stronger, has better yield, aroma, etc.
Maybe i was lucky and catch good pheno, but.. :)

Are these two strains related in some sort of way? How did the finished products compare?

Cholom

sundays child said:
Are these two strains related in some sort of way? How did the finished products compare?
I'm not sure, but i think PPP is PP's F2, or some kind of selection, so - yes, they are related in some sort of way :muahaha:

Clones from these two mother plants were related in structure and smell, but PPP has stronger smell and has much more vigour in growth.

Last edited:

THC123

Veteran
Well i have grown both this year.

The strains are totally different.

PPP has the best yield and biggest buds

But i lik the PP more aroma wise but that is personal.

PP is very sweet and has a sativa smell but not like haze

PPP has a pine fresh smell

The ppp has a more stoned effect than the PP

But i don't think u can compare the 2

S

sundays child

Maybe I'll try out thr PPP next time. In the meantime, what ec should I run Power Plant at?

Reckless

Dutch Passion's Power Plant is an excellent strain. The high is so enjoyable and can be compared to Sensi Northern Lights, except that instead of being an Indica it's a Sativa.
Really great high, soft and energizing. No jitter, no paranoia, no sweaty palms.
It's a "feel good" smoke. All day smoke, great for any activity really.
The yield is huge........

Nico Farmer

Hi

My Power Plant from Dutch Passion

picture.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts