What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is white fire og the same as fire og?

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
OG Raskal Genetics - White Fire
Aka: Whitefire, White Fire OG, WiFi

The Famed Fire Og kush clone we brought to the community we hit with the reversed White clone only male pollen to create another Legend... The WIFI has quickly become a staple in most gardens. She has the look, yield and smell. She is what legends are made of and from.

Sativa 60% / 40% Indica
Flowering Time: 60-70 days
Yield: High

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
Thanks I'm in Sonoma County. I got some Boss OG clones from a local club. They are saying its a phenotype of Fire OG but a heavier yielder. It is stretchy, they said its a 50/50 hybrid. 9-10 weeks

stim

I know this thread is old but I have to say the wifi has some of the if not the strongest THC numbers I've seen locally. Wifi is the "hook up" pun intended lol
OG Raskal Genetics - White Fire
Aka: Whitefire, White Fire OG, WiFi

The Famed Fire Og kush clone we brought to the community we hit with the reversed White clone only male pollen to create another Legend... The WIFI has quickly become a staple in most gardens. She has the look, yield and smell. She is what legends are made of and from.

Sativa 60% / 40% Indica
Flowering Time: 60-70 days
Yield: High

Latest posts

Latest posts