What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow Review Please, ... All Opinions Needed!

Meds4Me

Hello All,

I am into week 5 of flower and was wondering if you guys can let me know how my grow is doing. It's my first grow in 40 years, back then, ... you just gazed at them wondered if the seed was Ses or lumbo, ...

Anyhow the stats;

(2) Cherry Pie
45 Day Veg
24" from soil to tops
1.5'x3'x5' I Power Grow Tent
(2) Mars Reflector 48 LED
Kind Hot Soil / Coco Loco
(2) 5 Gal Trapper II Pots
Water / Molasses
(2) ExHale co2 bags
Temps 82/72
Humidity 30/35%
12/12 Light Schedule

I had a bit of a Nitrogen Toxisity issue early on. The outfit that I got the clones from also breeds Koi and uses the Koi pond run-off for their clones. This is how they became Nitrogen toxic. I tried to correct it without a flush for 3 weeks with no sucsess so I ended up flushing them with Clearex and repotted them from a 3 gal to 5 gal. Once that was done, ... they exploded.

If you can look at the pictures and let me know what you guys thing, ... Good or Bad, anything will help me improve for round 2.

One thing I need to mention, I am not pushing these plants, Heck I just want them to run smoothly for my reintroduction into growing again. I just wanted to run my grow at 75% of it's potential if potential is 100%. I think I exeeded my goal so my next one will be run at 85% of it's potential.

So, ... Waddya Think?

Regards
Meds4Me12
[url='https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?

Floridian

Veteran
I think I don't understand all those percentages lol.Seriously it all looks good and the genetics seem great too you're already stacking on the trichs which is the name of the game.If you could bring down the 82 degree lights on temps a tad that would probably serve you better although you say you are using some time of co2 enrichment,if its really increasing co2 levels to 1000PPM or above,82 is a great number.You want about a 10 degree swing from lights on to lights off at this point so that's good.Of course you should be feeding a high phosphorous low nitrogen fertilizer at this point.It all looks really nice to me for a first grow in such a long time.Damn I love what I see from LED's.What the hell is a ses and a Lumbo?I guess lumbo is Columbian and Ses I take to be sensimella.Doesn't make any difference your plants look like they should for a good indoor strain at 5 weeks

Unagi

Have you tried tucking the leaves down so you get more light penetration? Seems like some leaves are blocking alot of that light. You can stake them aswell to open up down the middle.

Unagi ✌