What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2nd half assed grow in Ma

Sailormoses

Girls are doing good. Almost time

Attachments

• timewreck1.jpg
    timewreck1.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 11
  • seeded taffie1.jpg
    seeded taffie1.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 10
  • ww1.jpg
    ww1.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 14
  • ww2.jpg
    ww2.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 8
  • ww5.jpg
    ww5.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 8

Sailormoses

This run ended ok. The taffie didn't yield as good as i expected, but that was prob my fault. Everything is in the curing jars. I will know final weight soon. I can already tell I didn't reach the 1lb goal but quality seems very good. 707 Headband has a super citrus smell and taste nice strong buzz.The white widow fem freebie is potent and one of the smoothest smoking plants so far. slight vanilla smell and taste. Timewreck sativa pheno came out great, good yield, strong daytime smoke. The timewreck indica leaning pheno yielded much less than the other one,with slight lemon smell,frosty.The hermie Northern lights was pulled way early but came out good for medibles. Strong pepper smell and taste and actually had a good amount of frost. Next run is going, purple alien og, querkle, cookies and cream,timewreck and white widow

kingchango

Looks good Sailormoses. Quick question, what the pH of your water straight from the tap? Is it well water or municipal?

Latest posts

Latest posts