What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bitchin' & Moanin'

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
As if the horrible uber ride I just had wasn't enough....

I get this email.

I had been all set to reboot an aquaponics exhibit at the Children's Museum. Really put in the time and effort to learn about aquaponics and growing vegetables indoors in such a way. Turns out, after I had my last meeting with the exhibits director and submitted my budget and materials needs, he brought in another company to evaluate the situation of their failed aquaponics display and ousted me. I'd been working with them for three weeks on this thing and was already running a side-by-side at home. No real explanation, just that they got there quicker with a long term plan- even though I submitted an outline that covered a year of on site training and hands on assistance.

I was so stoked to throw in some tiger basil and bok choy. Joke's on me, I guess. :laughing: