What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Suggested nute lines?

TokeM0n

Give Nectar For The Gods a look! They're an amazing company/product, and they'll send you a free sample of their advanced line if you cover the cost of shipping. Its a no brainer imo seeing as they send you well over $100 worth of product.

YetiOG

Im using the floranova line right now. I like it but i wanted to know of any suggestions on something better? Whats a good line for early stages for plants in a nursery?

I prefer: canna coco for coco, would recommend bio wanna as well for organic soil.

In hydro I use green planet duel fuel which is probably the best food I've used hands down. It's what I use now and probably will unless something much better comes out. Pricey but dope.

Another Canadian product called tomato supreme from gaia green its organic their power bloom is dope too

Cannas producs are all great, house and garden aqua flakes another good one.

Drewsif

Pure blend pro? For reals?

Seriously, people outside of Az use that shit?

Makes everything it touches smell like plastic flowers. Not even kidding i can smell it a mile away, on half of the bud in Az. Literally a fake floral smell and plastic taste...