What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Suggested nute lines?

WakeUpErly

Im using the floranova line right now. I like it but i wanted to know of any suggestions on something better? Whats a good line for early stages for plants in a nursery?

Floridian

Veteran
There are just so many choices it'll be hard to get many responses on this one.I never tried your fert but am a big fan of pure blend pro.PBP grow is a great vegging fert I believeI tried fox farms vegging fert for quite awhile but found it to be just a bit strong/harsh

Kimura

ive been using botanicare's pure blend pro grow, bloom, and calmag for almost 4 years now. i love it. i dont see myself changing out my base nutrients anytime soon. i've always kind of played around with different supplements. just ordered some overdrive, b52, and rhino skin from advanced nutrients. figured i'd give some of their stuff a shot and see how it does.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
I prefer botanicare pbp. It a simple line and you vould even flower with their grow and get decent results. Heres some forum cookies i just chopped today grown with pbp
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Andrewp666

I've also been using the botanicare range and love it. Just just added the Buddas Tree PK 9-18 but not done a full run as of yet.

truck

if you are wanting to go simple. Canna Bio Veg. or a simple fish emulsion. I like 3-3-2 to 5-5-5 in the nursery.

KONY

Veteran
I prefer botanicare pbp. It a simple line and you vould even flower with their grow and get decent results. Heres some forum cookies i just chopped today grown with pbpView ImageView ImageView ImageView Image

Yup.... I used PBP grow and Earthjuice bloom together for years. It works amazing and can custom mix the amounts of EJ bloom for individual strains. When php grow is cut below 12-14ml / gallon in late flower, most strains begin to yellow, cookies being an exception.

Another good tip for using PBP, or any liquid nutrient really is to feed the plant with half straight ph adjusted water first, and any additives like kelp or mollasses.

Then come back and feed them the other half of total liquid they are getting....Water that has the actual PBP and EJ mixed in. This allows to save on nutrients and more importantly prevent buildup/lockout.

M

meowmeowmeow

Bloom floriculture ... google it.
Not cheap but effective.

Boo SALTS.

ChemmyCam

Alot of love for the botanicare im definitely gonna check that out

Botanic are is an absolutely great line for flowering and getting good terps and flavors to come out. However, the PBP line with other additives from other lines has still proven to show deficiencies in flower, at least for me. I'm currently running cycotek and absolutely loving it, they have much less salts than the GH 3 part but you will get yields and flavor profiles from their line. Not only is it great for your plants, it's great for your wallet as well. Hope that helped some, if not my bad. It really just depends on how synthetic vs. how organic you what to be and it also is determined too by how you want to grow.

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Botanicare PBP Bloom for soil and CalMag
Down to Earth Starter Mix
Espoma Tomato Tone
Roots Organics Foundation/Grow/Bloom + Elemental

-Funk

M

meowmeowmeow

duh

duh

I almost forgot to mention go to as many grow shop customer appreciation events.
Vendors will have raffles and freebies. Spend a few bucks to support and win cool shit.
You will score some good nutes and this will help you determine possibly what works best for your situation.

Below is Cupcake 2.0 from Farmhouse Genetics at day 63 now but this was 2 days ago.
Grown with Bloom Floriculture and Buffaloam soils.
Amended with Osa28, Mammoth and a few other OMRI certified nutes etc..........clean growing as much as possible in my head.

All my girls are in 1 gallons this run.
View attachment 414806

Still a fan of supersoils like SensiSoil out of Oregon or somethin like BYO.
P.S. If you look behind the CC 2.0 there's Space Cookies with a beautiful sativa cob shape and fade going on too. Both come down Sunday @ 64 days :)

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
That is a nice looking blueberry bud. The PBP Grow is 3-2-4? I've been in love with the Bloom for soil (1-4-5) for so many years i've lost count.

-Funk

Latest posts

Latest posts