What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CSI Humboldt ?

soopy

Veteran
Nspecta has been working purples as for as long as I've known him, 2008.

Straight shooter, with a plant mind. Very informed on growing and breeding techniques.

Growing some Erkle s1 and sour erk.

CBF
Amen. Great guy, great genetics....I've grown their Urkle x Humboldt Snow, Bubba x Humboldt Snow, Cornbread Bubba, Panama x Bubba, PNW Dogshit x Bubba...all amazing and as described. This year I'm growing out their Panama x PCK, Irene x PCK, GreatWhiteShark x Bubba, Flo x Urkle, and ChemD x Urkle. 100% germ and healthy plants!

Genghis Kush

They largest selection of CSI gear that ive seen is at a site called:

SeedbankForHumanity.

has anybody out there ever ordered from that site or know if they are legit??

jets1925

They're legit and post super quick.

They're legit and post super quick.

Good experience, no freebies though and I dropped 500$ but I rarely grow out freebies anyway so...

Sincerely,

Jets

Last edited:
Some of the best pics on IG seems to know alot about his strains too...been waiting for the Uzbek genes he ran last year if they ever get released

Genghis Kush

Some of the best pics on IG seems to know alot about his strains too...been waiting for the Uzbek genes he ran last year if they ever get released

its not Uzbek, but, NSPECTA has a line of Pakistani Citral Kush crosses available right now under the
Pirates Of The Emerald Triangle label.

the Mendo Purps x PCK sounds interesting

Mightyka

Veteran
Some photos of Old Family Purple pheno hunt. 100% germ but all "females" show some balls, less or more.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

W

Water-

I just got some freebies from CSI

DJ Shorts FLO x PURPLE URKLE fems

anybody out there know anything about these???

much aloha,
water

W

Water-

SloFlo, got one going outside at the moment. Great vigor and frame.

yea, the SloFlo!

would love to hear how they turn out, soopy.

sounds like a great cross!

ill be trying these outdoor in the tropics

aloha
water

Vape-pro

Got 2 triangle kush x mendo purps , 2 trainwreck x mendo purps and 3 bubblegum x mendo purps in various spots this outdoor season . These will be the first attempts with CSI seeds. Nice sturdy plants so far with intriguing smells from the stem rubs .

Peripheral

I got a bunch of csi gear by nspecta, bunch of bubba crosses, don't have time or room to pop them though..

Attachments

• IMG_1617.jpg
    IMG_1617.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1616.jpg
    IMG_1616.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 37

greendiamond9

I grew a couple of Branded Bubbas outdoors last year and they turned out great.
This year I'm putting these outdoors Branded Bubba, Bubba's Diesel and Three Queens.