What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Heath Robinson Strains

Bud_Man10

Veteran
Neither do I! Don't know what's going on with some of these posts the past few days? Mack10's Chem D thread is acting the same?

Peace
BM

dill786

not smoked it yet, still on day 57 of 70

a few days ago it it smelled like roasted peanuts, today i smelled it again and i could smell the sour diesel coming through, every now and again i get the whiff of the cheese too.....

Bud_Man10

Veteran
WOW! I can see them now...Looks lovely. Really interesting how the aromas develop over the flowering period.

Great job pal!
Peace
BM

mack 10

Veteran
WOW! I can see them now...Looks lovely. Really interesting how the aromas develop over the flowering period.

Great job pal!
Peace
BM

weird that is, cause I cant even see my own thread pics either!
and my gallery is public.

@

mrfreshy

I just going through this thread because I have come across of a cross of Black sugar rose I received as a freebee. Its BSR x skunkberry #1, not sure if that would be of interest here. Its from Johnstons Genetics

jayd

good to see your safe heath. i had lots of old heath strains but a few years ago had to give up growing and got rid of my seed collection, massive mistake. anyway i did get some seeds back from a friend and amoung them was 3 fem g13/skunk x nl what i hope to grow some time soon. had good results with heaths viking s1

organic herbalist

Latest posts

Latest posts