What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Heath Robinson Strains

Here's a Cheisel plant a friend grew!

eHalJ8k.jpg

Peace
BL

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Hi. Sorry I don't have any pics of the chisel yes it's the byc cut I belive.
I will ask another grower buddy to post his current pics of the chisel in flower.

Hi. Sorry I don't have any pics of the chisel yes it's the byc cut I belive.
I will ask another grower buddy to post his current pics of the chisel in flower.

That would be cool azad..

I don't have any pics of the Cheisel I've grown myself so that would be great if you could get some up.. ;)

Peace
BL

dill786

this is my heaths chiesel at day 33

1 plant under 400 watt hps

Attachments

• chday33.jpg
    chday33.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 23

zamzia

Veteran
Wow man! That AK is immense! Are these old strains by Heath or has he been at it again?? Get that post count up fella!! PMs await ;)

biRdman )

' Am here to talk about that 1! ... (The Cheese ) SURE that was Cheisel now! ... ( Has the Most proper "StanK" to knoring on a Bloke of Cheddar ). Really does smell & taste of mature , or extra

Well, I've grown both the cutting above and Exodus cheese or whatever you want to call it, and they're different. The Cheisel is a great blend of both cheese and deisel flavours..

Peace
BL

N

NewAgeGenetics

yes, Chiesel is different! I got a selected cut of Big Buddha's Chiesel and its very fast but different in taste and high than Cheese. I'd say it was better than Exo Cheese.

Not sure what big Buddah used in his cross but I think Heath used a rez sour d that he took to f7 as the male.. I'd need confirmation on that though.

Peace
BL

N

NewAgeGenetics

enough if you know what you used Heath! ;) they used Soma NYCD male but this pheno is incredible fast.

Yeah I'm making assumptions as a friend of mine was given sourD f7 seed from heath.

Only he really knows the male that makes his chesiel unique.

Peace
BL

Centrum

In search of Genetics
Veteran
I had a C4 X black russian that was labled heath robinson as the donator.
This was prolly about 10 or more years ago.

It grew fat baseball bat size colas but it was a just a bland smoke :(
They looked exactly like that pic of v3 with the olive oil bottle in post #27

I made some crosses with it but the majority of the crosses where to leafy for my taste.

pics look great and it awesome to see heath still lurking

Latest posts

Latest posts