What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sugar Black Rose Auto

DjKinetics

How was the yield?
I don't have a scale but it wasn't bad. The side branches helped alot in that regard. Also I like the way the buds formed at internodes I dunno the technical term but basically they not opposite each other but rather more diagonal if that makes sense.

HereIgrowagain

I don't have a scale but it wasn't bad. The side branches helped alot in that regard. Also I like the way the buds formed at internodes I dunno the technical term but basically they not opposite each other but rather more diagonal if that makes sense.

Yep, I understand what you mean. Their own little trees lol singular pine cones. Nice and dense?

DjKinetics

Yep, I understand what you mean. Their own little trees lol singular pine cones. Nice and dense?
Solid buds.
This is the top cola that I saved for last.
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts