What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

Cheesegez

Mr Cheese was a dude who passed out a cheese clone about. He's an old member of ICMag. Never really looked at it though

Brightside is an old dude. (hope he's still about, healthy an well. I'm a little worried to be honest), I met B in Amsterdam, he is the dude who introduced me to Icmag.com. He visited haz manor where the exodus crew used to live and work. He got it from Glenn who ran the exodus project.,,, btw anyone spoken to Glenn about all this. He's still running other projects

is brightside not tracable then ric ,, did you just stumble into him in Amsterdam and started talking

Cheesegez

That's where all the confusion comes from , there are several chess cuts suicide , psycosis , nelly , exo , then on top of all those there are several seed versions all with very similar names just to confuse it even more , the cut I have could be any of them I got it in a trade the guy said he had had it for over 10 years and it could be traced back to the exodus collective , can't wait to see how she turns out ,

have you got any pictures mate, and where are you in the world

Ganja baba

Veteran
Where does the suicide cut fit into all of this and what's the history of that cheese?

15 years on and we still talking about the same shit lol ,
The suicide cut is the exodus cut , the original but then compared to others originals it's better , mine to came from Luton , we call it that because exodus cheese is strong proper strong the others all though taste the same are bunk .
With so many cuts around and with so many seed comps we called the cut we had suicide , all exodus I have smoked from dif crews have all ways been strong anti social , makes you snappy , can't be bothered to work call friends and generally mood drops this is after smoking it for a week you don't get that strait away ,

At the same time there was diet cheese , bubble gum cheese from mr cheese the Brum guy , and sweet cheese , these ones were not proper cheese but people thought they were ,
Most of us old timers had he real one I believe most are the same cut if sources confirm its knock out stone and anti social thing going on then it's proper exodus
And another way to tell you got the real suicide is the smell and taste get better with time , unlike most other cuts , once jared they start to loose there funk .

Cheesegez

15 years on and we still talking about the same shit lol ,
The suicide cut is the exodus cut , the original but then compared to others originals it's better , mine to came from Luton , we call it that because exodus cheese is strong proper strong the others all though taste the same are bunk .
With so many cuts around and with so many seed comps we called the cut we had suicide , all exodus I have smoked from dif crews have all ways been strong anti social , makes you snappy , can't be bothered to work call friends and generally mood drops this is after smoking it for a week you don't get that strait away ,

At the same time there was diet cheese , bubble gum cheese from mr cheese the Brum guy , and sweet cheese , these ones were not proper cheese but people thought they were ,
Most of us old timers had he real one I believe most are the same cut if sources confirm its knock out stone and anti social thing going on then it's proper exodus
And another way to tell you got the real suicide is the smell and taste get better with time , unlike most other cuts , once jared they start to loose there funk .

thanks man .. do you still run the orginal?

peace
CG

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep. Sounds spot on. Very very bad moods when I used to smoke cheese daily. Fuking hated it.

Yeh. I met B when I was walking around Amsterdam aimlessly. He is a really nice guy. Easy to talk to. For no reason at all me an B just spent some time chatting an we made a connection. Good guy. Hope he's well. Very worried about him

I do disagree slightly. If grown really well B's cheese tasted way better than any of the knock offs.. That black hash flavour is actually pretty unique I found. Although I never tried growing any of the other cheese types

lovelightpower

Veteran
It would be good to run brightside alongside psychosis..

See who wins the battle of stink

Mate, I've run 2 cuts of cheese from 2 different sources (one was the brightside cut) cheese x NL, cheese x white widow, psychosis and psycho-berry, all in the same run. Was other strains as well, but those were the cheesy ones.

I've smoked my cross strawberry cheese consistently for literally years (now moving on to other tings), and I've found its almost identical to the original, but doesn't befuddled the mind or mate you ratty. In fact you can fully function, mentally and physically, and it gets you high/stoned like cheese, but with a touch more psychedelia.

lovelightpower

Veteran
Basically, exodus did not breed the cheese. They were passed the cut (skunk#1) from a guy I used to know from the raves.
I did used to hang out down haz manor and chill. Also went to their raves around the UK and festivals at "the farm". Some of the best raves I've been to, and I've been to a lot.

But exodus did do some breeding. Apparently nipple cheese was the best, Cheese x Nepalese, which unfortunately now is lost.
Also saw them smoking a fair bit of purple haze. I wish that had become as popular as cheese.

When exodus done a rave at clophill sand quarry, my parents could hear the rave from my house.

I was lucky to grow up with exodus manor just down the road. They changed my life in a big way, and changed loads of my friends lives too. Praises be be to Jah... Rastafari!

Cheesegez

Basically, exodus did not breed the cheese. They were passed the cut (skunk#1) from a guy I used to know from the raves.
I did used to hang out down haz manor and chill. Also went to their raves around the UK and festivals at "the farm". Some of the best raves I've been to, and I've been to a lot.

But exodus did do some breeding. Apparently nipple cheese was the best, Cheese x Nepalese, which unfortunately now is lost.
Also saw them smoking a fair bit of purple haze. I wish that had become as popular as cheese.

When exodus done a rave at clophill sand quarry, my parents could hear the rave from my house.

I was lucky to grow up with exodus manor just down the road. They changed my life in a big way, and changed loads of my friends lives too. Praises be be to Jah... Rastafari!

i see i bet it did changed my life i never lived anywhere near lol...although i am still waiting for my postcard with kittens in the field? :laughing: do you know anyone whos still runs the exodus cut?

peace
CG

lovelightpower

Veteran
I run the exodus cut, well my mate holds my cheeses at the moment, but we have.
Cheese via exodus,
Cheese x NL via exodus,
Psychosis via exodus,
Psycho-berry via exodus,
White cheese (cheese x white widow) Norfolk cut,
Strawberry cheese; my cross, someone I gave seeds to gave me a cut back he called Terminator.

Unfortunately now though I have maybe had too much cheese. I have smoked cheese type varieties constantly and consistently for literally years. So now I am on a quest for new flavours and highs...

none of my cuts came via brightside.

most of my cuts came through making friends/contacts through parties/raves.

Cheesegez

I run the exodus cut, well my mate holds my cheeses at the moment, but we have.
Cheese via exodus,
Cheese x NL via exodus,
Psychosis via exodus,
Psycho-berry via exodus,
White cheese (cheese x white widow) Norfolk cut,
Strawberry cheese; my cross, someone I gave seeds to gave me a cut back he called Terminator.

Unfortunately now though I have maybe had too much cheese. I have smoked cheese type varieties constantly and consistently for literally years. So now I am on a quest for new flavours and highs...

none of my cuts came via brightside.

most of my cuts came through making friends/contacts through parties/raves.

Your a lucky man to be holding all them still. fair play to you. in your opinion whats the best and most pungent smelling one ? the strawberry cheese sounds like nice cross tbf.

Cheesegez

uk cheese [APPRENT] end of week 7

uk cheese [APPRENT] end of week 7

buds are starting to show purplish colours, and foxtail. 52 days from start of 12/12.. now our mate dave has written me a formal complaint on my poor photography, i do apologize only have a camera phone, hope theese are better

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Virgin1

Looking good mate , mine are 3 weeks flipped will try get a couple pics tonight there in with a psychosis and psychoberry and Stilton and they all look identical only diff being the cheese being the shortest then the psychosis and psychoberry then the Stilton only a few inches in it but that's the only way to tell them apart

Mayhem84

Safe virgin1 for the other mate u gotta have 50 post to pm but would love to try sum the cuts u got of the different cheeses u got bro. Cheesegez urs look real nice mate she real stinky now

Mayhem84

Lovelightpower I grew strawberry cheese bout 3 years ago lovely smoke she was never new who made her just fought it was a cheese pheno so is there seeds or clone about

Ganja baba

Veteran

Pistils from the bay has had his cheese for ever , but his is more sativa than mine his is meant to be exodus too , but whilst flowering to me has a slight dirty tabaco smell of you get me not as sweet but more like a dirty nep hash I wonder if he may have the nipple one , just a thought as I never see any one with sativa one like him , it's only slightly more sat I you get me , hey man we have all met up a few times and shared cheese joints I can remember you had phycosis and exodus and I have sweet cheese and suicide , we couldn't tell them all apart as every grower makes tem all a tad dif so when they are all next to each other , we said lol they are all just cheese , still to this day I don't think any one has grown them all side by side ,
You all ways had a great cheese man

Ganja baba

Veteran
Yep. Sounds spot on. Very very bad moods when I used to smoke cheese daily. Fuking hated it.

Yeh. I met B when I was walking around Amsterdam aimlessly. He is a really nice guy. Easy to talk to. For no reason at all me an B just spent some time chatting an we made a connection. Good guy. Hope he's well. Very worried about him

I do disagree slightly. If grown really well B's cheese tasted way better than any of the knock offs.. That black hash flavour is actually pretty unique I found. Although I never tried growing any of the other cheese types
Sounds like the slightly more sativa pheno my mate has and has had for ages from exodus

lovelightpower

Veteran
Your a lucky man to be holding all them still. fair play to you. in your opinion whats the best and most pungent smelling one ? the strawberry cheese sounds like nice cross tbf.

Well when I grew all the cheeses and psycho's together, I thought the psycho-berry smelled and tasted the best/strongest. But I think that must be a matter of opinion.

Lovelightpower I grew strawberry cheese bout 3 years ago lovely smoke she was never new who made her just fought it was a cheese pheno so is there seeds or clone about

I've given away and sprouted all 600 seeds I had. I gave some to seed bay too, to give out as freebies. My friend still has a few, if he ever pops them and gets a decent male I wanted to do a backcross, because we still have the cheese pheno clone.

Pistils from the bay has had his cheese for ever , but his is more sativa than mine his is meant to be exodus too , but whilst flowering to me has a slight dirty tabaco smell of you get me not as sweet but more like a dirty nep hash I wonder if he may have the nipple one , just a thought as I never see any one with sativa one like him , it's only slightly more sat I you get me , hey man we have all met up a few times and shared cheese joints I can remember you had phycosis and exodus and I have sweet cheese and suicide , we couldn't tell them all apart as every grower makes tem all a tad dif so when they are all next to each other , we said lol they are all just cheese , still to this day I don't think any one has grown them all side by side ,
You all ways had a great cheese man

Thanks mate, you too.

It would be great if he did have that nipple cheese. Maybe the last surviving cut of it, cos none of exodus or their associates have it anymore.

Mayhem84

Kl bro if ur mate does pop em would love to get her again nice sweet strawberry undertone wish I could have kept the cut but was a newbie at the time

Latest posts

Latest posts