What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SFV OG Kush

Cannavore

Veteran
Which plant? I don't recall any crosses with sfv from RD

There's a cut of SFV that goes around that people usually mention is the same cut Scott from RD has. No idea if he's breeding with it or not.

Just wanted to know if anyone else knew if the cut Scott holds/held and gets passed around as such is the "real" SFV OG cut and not some Swerve or S1 cut.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
SFV 35 days
picture.php

leanin' and stacking.
picture.php

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hay chunkypigs ... what do you think of her?

looks a little different from the old pics of SFV but that not to say it's not better :)

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I recently pollinated my whole SFV with my Dank Zappa pollen. No cuts taken as I don't have the patience or space to keep her around. :yes:

jidoka

IMG_0851.jpg

I use to be one of those people that absolutely, positively, beyond a shadow of doubt knew 3 leaf was bullshit. Then I got a real sfv. Imagine what a dumbfuck I feel like:bashhead::bashhead::bashhead::bashhead::bashhead::bashhead:

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I had to take this around 9 weeks but it was in great health and could have went longer.

love to bury my nose in this jar and all I can think of is my days in Cali driving around from club to club sampling meds.

what an amazing terp profile. big difference from what passes for OG here on the #BeastCoast

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sorceror

I've been running some face-off og f2s I made and have found many that don't push more than 3 leaflets. Some even start pushing one leaf on occasion and I'm not sure if it's stress or genetics.

wrong thread, sorry.

W

wildkender

Guy at my local hydro today started talking og kush and I asked him about people. Seem to have knowledge so i asked him a few thing and here is what he said. Can anyone expand on this?

He said SFV oG KUSH is a fake brought in by swerve. Then He went on to make the claim that its not even an og kush pheno rather a nevils haze.

:beat-dead

lol

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Guy at my local hydro today started talking og kush and I asked him about people. Seem to have knowledge so i asked him a few thing and here is what he said. Can anyone expand on this?

He said SFV oG KUSH is a fake brought in by swerve. Then He went on to make the claim that its not even an og kush pheno rather a nevils haze.

:beat-dead

"He started talking OG Kush"? "I asked him about people"? This is the kind of shit that might have got someone jacked for all their shit, up to and including all their ever gonna have. Way back, when you would have had to be standing within arm reach of somebody for this fkn nonsense to reach their ear!

There's a difference between the peeps that are only there to score and the peeps that expect them to not forget it. You are definitely the type that was only tolerated as long as it took to take their money before sending them off to get more!haha

This shit is beyond you. I'm not talking about the names, dates and testimonies given by many a respected member, that you refuse to accept as fact either.

I'm talking about coming off like you know anything about how this shit works. Believing that your story would pass as anything close to believable is borderline insulting. It would probably have been enough to start you down a path that would no doubt end with you finding yourself in over your head.

Your no fkn computer hacker either! A dyslexic computer hacker. That must earn you BUNCHES of extra points! If your a hacker that's worth a shit you should have zero prob hacking this place and doing whatever the fuk it is you peeping tom perverts do besides spy on their moms while they bathe!lol

Your hydro shop story is a 100% lie.

What's the name of the hydro shop?

Did you catch the guys name?

And there's no chance the "guy" is employed by the shop either?

Surely he's online?

Local hydro shop.....

SoCal........

Mountains at 7000ft........

I have a house in Big Bear and don't think I've seen one there or in Fawnskin.

I'd guess High Desert Hydro in Victorville or greenline?greenmile? in San Berdo. Not sure I'd call them local either.

I'm sure I'm not even close because there are so many towns in SoCal at or around the 7000ft mark!

Seriously....a guy starts talking kush!haha who also has no problem fielding questions from a total stranger.

The MOST fkn amazing thing about it is that this guy happens to be in total agreeance with the fkn nonsense you've been posting since you first showed up! How lucky can a fella get!?!

You... minding your own business.... when suddenly, not just any old guy, NOOO, a KNOWLEDGEABLE guy starts talking kush! Hahaha

You have no idea how idiotic you sound. No fkn idea!

Your like the 40yr virgin trying to convince his friends that he knows what's up.

You keep posting about how similar a tittie is to a bag of sand!hahaha

"Scram kid.....ya bother me."

Latest posts

Latest posts